Alamo Dome Game...

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I'm thinking about hauling my travel trailer to SA and staying at one of the nice parks near Sea World. Figured we'd make a long weelend of it and have some fun, besides beating up on GP!

Are there any more "trailer trash" with the same idea?

squaw

1,000+ Posts
We sold our trailer, but will be strolling on the riverwalk wearing purple Friday night before game. Come join us! We're staying at the Hotel Contessa.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
I know that elsewhere on this site that it was mentioned that $40,000 was donated to cover the expense of PNG playing at the AlamoDome. I am assuming that was for this year only. Assuming that we will play at the AlamoDome again next year, I hope that donations will be forecoming again.
And if we will not be playing there next year, I wonder how we can get a game for that week.

NONS81

OldEagle said:
I know that elsewhere on this site that it was mentioned that $40,000 was donated to cover the expense of PNG playing at the AlamoDome. I am assuming that was for this year only. Assuming that we will play at the AlamoDome again next year, I hope that donations will be forecoming again.
And if we will not be playing there next year, I wonder how we can get a game for that week.

Old Eagle, if the budget is in good shape next year, there is no real need for donations...maybe the Boosters could help, I don't know what the By Laws say about that sort of thing...or maybe the generosity that was extended to us this year will be extended to us again next year, I guess we just have to wait and see. If not San Antonio, I would imagine that Reliant may be a good choice.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
FYI - According to Coach Faircloth, we will also play Gregory-Portland (sp?) next year (2011) but at a neutral site. We will not play in the Alamodome.

15PNG

500+ Posts
So folks like me who live "way out here" can't get tickets until day of the game right? Will I be able to have my whole family sit together or will I have to sit on the top row of the endzone? ;D

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Alamodome Ticket Sales are as follows:

Season ticket holders: Tuesday 6/1 thru Thursday 6/3 - 8 a.m. till 4:30 p.m.
Friday 6/4 - 8 a.m. till noon
Monday 6/7 thru Thursday 6/10 - 8 a.m. till 4:30 p.m.
Friday 6/11 - 8 a.m. till noon

General public sales: Monday 6/14 thru Thursday 6/17 - 8 a.m. till 4:30 p.m.
Friday 6/21 - 8 a.m. till noon
Monday 6/21 thru Thursday 6/24 - 8 a.m. till 4:30 p.m.
Friday 6/25 - 8 a.m. till noon

pngmom4

500+ Posts
thanks for the information.

for the out of town folks who need tickets, i don't mind picking up extras. I am not sure if there is a limit, but I may have to make more than one trip to get all what I need.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores