All-State Selections

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
IndianFan said:
A receiver like Sparks is exactly what's needed. But they don't often come along. Sparks could outrun anyone and his YAC (yards after catch) were incredible.
I remember one game where he ran away from the db that is now playing at Alabama.

If the Indians can put together a solid offensive line, that offense next year will be state championship caliber. Throw in a solid defense and the sky's the limit.

"The fastest high school player in the world"?????? THAT one????

It was a pleasure watching Kaleb leave ol' speedy behind! :thud:

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
twrpng said:
Yea I agree something don't sound right here no PAM Players on the AS-Team
IndianFan said:
May be oversight on my part, but I see no PA Memorial players on either all-state list. How is that possible?

Seeing this core group of PNG players illustrates how great teamwork and dedication results in recognition. I expect to see some Memorial standouts on the lists as well.
it is what it is. We got unfinished business starting in August. Actually I think both our teams have unfinished business this year.

SethNDN

Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
twrpng said:
IndianFan said:
May be oversight on my part, but I see no PA Memorial players on either all-state list. How is that possible?

Seeing this core group of PNG players illustrates how great teamwork and dedication results in recognition. I expect to see some Memorial standouts on the lists as well.
it is what it is. We got unfinished business starting in August. Actually I think both our teams have unfinished business this year.
Maybe the writers were confused by PAMs move to 5A. Ask Faircloth, ask Neuman, Kary Vincent Jr. is all state caliber. Ask PNGs DBs Elijah Hines is all state caliber

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
SethNDN said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
twrpng said:
IndianFan said:

Maybe the writers were confused by PAMs move to 5A. Ask Faircloth, ask Neuman, Kary Vincent Jr. is all state caliber. Ask PNGs DBs Elijah Hines is all state caliber

Agreed. That's why it's surprising. Maybe the PA coaches didn't do a good job of helping promote them.

twrpng

100+ Posts
My thoughts to about them moving down from 6A to 5A , the writers must be confused because we all know PAM has some All State players just saying

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Would be nice to see a 22-5A school go deep in each division.

The last time I recall 2 teams from the same district winning state was 2003. San Augustine (D1) and Garrison (D2). I watched SA tear up undefeated Jim Ned who had some QB named Colt McCoy.

SethNDN

IndianFan said:
Would be nice to see a 22-5A school go deep in each division.

The last time I recall 2 teams from the same district winning state was 2003. San Augustine (D1) and Garrison (D2). I watched SA tear up undefeated Jim Ned who had some QB named Colt McCoy.

That, and I've always wanted to see a MCM rematch in the regional finals.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores