Arvie...Arvie...Arvie...Arvie...Arvie...Arvie...

hookem14

100+ Posts
oldindian69 said:
What do you think?
I think he is a talented young man that has done well against two poor teams that were playing their 2nd and third teamers late in games.

ndnpro

He should be in the mix....very fast and runs hard...can't wait to see if they use him more in the upcoming games :texasflag:

NDN76

MY DOG
Just my 2 cents here. I have not seen a game this year, so accordingly have not seen the boys. What I do know from listening to all the games is that while he may be a tad on the smaller size, Arvie sounds like he is extremely fast and agile while at the same time packing more of a punch than what his size appears. The times he has been used the opponents Defense can't keep up and when they do, he either slips then or carries a few along with him. I just wonder what it would be like to have Bertrand AND Arvie in the back field on either side of Miller with 3 Receivers...........that combination would give teams nightmares as you would have 2 guys to protect Miller on pass plays and also the Defense would never know which back would be coming at them on running plays. Miller is incredibly accurate when given time, so this configuration would open up the field as well as the middle. Of course MY advise and $1 STILL won't get you a cup of coffee. I'm just an old f@rt who can't spell wortrh a darn.

Whatever, get Arvie more involved. Statistics and records are a great thing to have, but domination and WINS are what counts.

PNG267

pngdad8420 said:
BERTRAND = 232 YARDS IN 21 CARRIES HE HAD TD RUNS 5, 9, 25, AND 65 YARDS ! ! ! ! THAT IS WHAT I KNOW !!!!!!
It's not a matter of taking away from Bertrand... I think everyone agrees that he should be the starter and get the vast majority of the carries. I think that the matter at hand is changing the pace of the game, adding another weapon to the offense, and taking some pressure off of Bertrand. I think it would be a great thing to have Arvie get the ball 5-10 times a game. Makes our offense that much harder to defend, opens up Bertrand even more.

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
Momentum is everything, A coach is going to put the guy in that he trusts, does not matter what you or I think ! You think you can do better go get your masters , get you about 10 years under your belt, and take the mans job !!!!!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
pngdad8420 said:
Momentum is everything, A coach is going to put the guy in that he trusts, does not matter what you or I think ! You think you can do better go get your masters , get you about 10 years under your belt, and take the mans job !!!!!
For what its worth, I agree with you. Who to play is the Coach's choice, not ours. I think sometimes there are people on here who forget (or never even played) that football is about the TEAM and that includes many ramifications such as "Is he a team player?", "Do the other boys respect/like him?", "Does he participate in all the practices and grunt work?", "Does he work hard at learning all the plays?", etc. I don't know the answers to these questions and neither do you. Let the coach run the team as he sees fit.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores