** Attention Forum "Guests" **

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
With the success of the Indians this year we have noticed that there are a number of Guests visiting the forum. We want to encourage you to take some time to register on this site and participate in the discussion, as long you aren't too far "out there" :)

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, football fans from anywhere are invited.

Just keep in mind we keep a clean town here. :cowboy: ;D

Common respect and manners is the only requirement. The same as expected from Indian fans.

NDN94

I have been reading comments for months now and decided to participate. Thanks for the invite.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDN94 said:
I have been reading comments for months now and decided to participate. Thanks for the invite.

Welcome home NDN94. The porch light's been on for the past 9 years. ;D

NDN06

100+ Posts
I too have been following the board since the night of MCM. I enjoy reading all the posts from all the awesome NDN fans!! I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon today so I can play too! :hi:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDN06 said:
I too have been following the board since the night of MCM. I enjoy reading all the posts from all the awesome NDN fans!! I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon today so I can play too! :hi:
Welcome. We've been waiting for you too NDN06!

Indians07

Hey everyone! I've been on the setxsports message boards for little while. I figured it was time to come here and join some civilized conversation :p.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Indians07 said:
Hey everyone! I've been on the setxsports message boards for little while. I figured it was time to come here and join some civilized conversation :p.

HAHA, finally came to your senses.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Indians07 said:

Welcome home to the Virtual Reservation.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
OK, I see 45 "Guests" on right now after the bidistrict win. Register and participate, we are here EVERY year!

scalp em

thanks all for the invitation. i have been following our indians this year all the way in cleveland, ohio. being forced to watch every browns home game (anyone who watched monday night football last night feels my pain) coupled with the fact that the astros were horrible this year HAD ruined my baseball and early football season experiences. finding this forum has been a great way to stay abreast of what's going on with everything png and this year's team has given me reason to stay interested in the sports world.

reading the recaps and personal accounts of each game makes me wish i could take a trip back to the reservation and pass on the honor, pride, and tradition to my children.

png 24 - brenham 14

scalp em.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
scalp em said:
thanks all for the invitation. i have been following our indians this year all the way in cleveland, ohio. being forced to watch every browns home game (anyone who watched monday night football last night feels my pain) coupled with the fact that the astros were horrible this year HAD ruined my baseball and early football season experiences. finding this forum has been a great way to stay abreast of what's going on with everything png and this year's team has given me reason to stay interested in the sports world.

reading the recaps and personal accounts of each game makes me wish i could take a trip back to the reservation and pass on the honor, pride, and tradition to my children.

png 24 - brenham 14

scalp em.

Hey Scalp em, sometimes you can watch the actual game on here, instead of just "recaps". That would be alot more exciting.

scalp em

PNG Proud said:
scalp em said:

png 24 - brenham 14

scalp em.

Hey Scalp em, sometimes you can watch the actual game on here, instead of just "recaps". That would be alot more exciting.

are you referring to the replays or a live game stream?

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
scalp em said:
PNG Proud said:
scalp em said:

png 24 - brenham 14

scalp em.

are you referring to the replays or a live game stream?

There are no live video streams of games, only delayed. You can of course listen to the game live online at the 92.5 FM website.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
:clap: IVE BEEN READING ALOT ABOUT THE TICKETS AND THE SEATING ARANGEMENTS. SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT: IF I HAVE BOUGHT MY TICKETS ALREADY THEN I GET TO SIT IN THE STANDS. THE PEOPLE THAT TRY TO BUY AT THE GATE MAY OR MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET IN? .......IM TRYING NOT TO GET TO EXCITED UNLESS THIS IS TRUE.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
MOM2INDIANS said:
:clap: IVE BEEN READING ALOT ABOUT THE TICKETS AND THE SEATING ARANGEMENTS. SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT: IF I HAVE BOUGHT MY TICKETS ALREADY THEN I GET TO SIT IN THE STANDS. THE PEOPLE THAT TRY TO BUY AT THE GATE MAY OR MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET IN? .......IM TRYING NOT TO GET TO EXCITED UNLESS THIS IS TRUE.

Unless they specifically sell standing room only tickets at the gate then it will be first come first serve, regardless of when you purchased your General Admission ticket. My latest understanding is that the Aldine ISD may or may not sell additional tickets at the gate, but I have not read anything that says those tickets will be standing room only. Odds are you will have seat, but it may be on the Brenham side if you are not there early enough.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores