Barber's Hill Playoff Game Time & Location

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
Dude, you are whipped! My wife would know better than to think we would miss a game, much less a playoff game. Thats what Saturday night is for..one day late won't kill her..Send her flowers to work on Friday, take her out Saturday.it will be all good.

akifan94

500+ Posts
ndnsrock44 said:
Dude, you are whipped! My wife would know better than to think we would miss a game, much less a playoff game. Thats what Saturday night is for..one day late won't kill her..Send her flowers to work on Friday, take her out Saturday.it will be all good.

:whiteflag: ;D

NONS81

See I would go for the flowers at work and the Saturday night dinner...but I am a PNG grad...lol - It's the playoffs!!!!! There are also restaurants in Houston!!! Heck they even have Hotels with restaurants in them in Houston!!! But y'all are still young and like each other!!! LOL I'm just kiddin Honey, if you read this!!!

You guys goofed when you didn't marry somebody from PNG who likes football and deer hunting as much as I do. I'm going to the game and then to the deer lease. I can eat anytime and am not real big on flowers anyway but PNG in the playoffs doesn't happen nearly often enough and deer season is real short so I don't want to miss out on either one of them. See you where ever we are playing Barbers Hill.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
61ndn said:
You guys goofed when you didn't marry somebody from PNG who likes football and deer hunting as much as I do. I'm going to the game and then to the deer lease. I can eat anytime and am not real big on flowers anyway but PNG in the playoffs doesn't happen nearly often enough and deer season is real short so I don't want to miss out on either one of them. See you where ever we are playing Barbers Hill.

Easy now I did not graduate from PNG and you know how much of a true NDN fan I am. We will have our 18 year anniversary coming up at the end of the month. I just checked and it is on a Sunday so we are good here. GO NDNS

phetonb

Cheermom4 said:
61ndn said:

Easy now I did not graduate from PNG and you know how much of a true NDN fan I am. We will have our 18 year anniversary coming up at the end of the month. I just checked and it is on a Sunday so we are good here. GO NDNS

My wife graduated from West Brook. She faithfully attends all PN-G games with me. We live in Lumberton. I will not miss a game and she knows that. I offered her to stay home and I would go by myself to Livingston, but she went and sat in the rain with me.

I have a wonderful wife.....

I do make up for it other times of the year. :cheesy:

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Much easier to make all the games if you live in PN! I also love this community so I'm prejudiced! :laugh: BTW, BF said that the game would be Friday at Stallworth Stadium or Saturday at Pasadena. Nothing can be decided for sure until after the games are played out tonight and tomorrow.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Well..if it's Saturday...looks like hubby will have to take the lil man hunting cause ma-ma's got some Eagle huntin' to do...sharpening my arrow as we speak ;D!

NDN79

500+ Posts
If it is Sat., I hope we keep a 7:00pm kick-off for those that have to work on the weekend. I prefer Friday night like our normal routine--but that is just me! :)

Saturday night games allow for some tailgating which is what we plan to do if it works out to be on Saturday. If the game is Friday, we will just put the party off until the next weekend. We were planning to bring a pit and roast some eagles. See you in a little while at the top, in the middle, making lots of noise for the boys!!!

png9mon

:duel: We have been successful in every Friday night football battle. I say stick with Friday games. Just keep winning!!! :clap:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores