Beaumont Central Jaguars vs Port Neches - Groves Indians

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
At the Reservation next weekend. I believe this will give us a playoff spot...... Central really has had a disappointing season. With 8 or 9 back on the second best defense last season many thought they would be in the DC hunt. Really a surprisingly under performing season. They are loaded with talented players. I expect the INdians to be on the warpath after last weeks very close loss to the best team in our district. The game is at the Reservation. Lets pack the house and watch our team secure a spot in the playoffs. Go Indians.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Indians didn't match up well against the Titans but still stayed in the game until the end. And with a couple of breaks or better execution on a few plays, would still be undefeated. The opportunities were there.

Learn form that game and increase intensity and the next 3 games are wins.

Remaining teams will look at that PNG-Memorial game film as a blueprint to beat the Indians. But unless remaining opponents have the same size and speed, that will be tough to do.

Central will bring it. Indians just need to execute their game and play with a vengeance. One game at a time. :thumbsup:

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
All you have to do to beat Central is get pressure on Boudreaux and out-coach Foreman. Plain and simple. Yall have no business losing to those guys, Lumberton should have beaten em.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Really intrigued by the thought of getting the ball into McZeal's hands on more opportunities to gain yards after the touch. He's a big strong kid that isn't all that quick out of the blocks but when he gets going he's fast. If he can get the ball and cause a missed tackle or two he would be hard to stop.

bark

1,000+ Posts
IndianFan said:
Really intrigued by the thought of getting the ball into McZeal's hands on more opportunities to gain yards after the touch. He's a big strong kid that isn't all that quick out of the blocks but when he gets going he's fast. If he can get the ball and cause a missed tackle or two he would be hard to stop.
Agree, put him in the backfield and toss it to him. On defense put him on the end and let him go get them. For whatever reason his recv. numbers are way down this year not knocking him at all - but stats are what they are.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
bark said:
IndianFan said:
Agree, put him in the backfield and toss it to him. On defense put him on the end and let him go get them. For whatever reason his recv. numbers are way down this year not knocking him at all - but stats are what they are.

+1 ... agree with Bark 100%. Jet sweep with McZ...try him at DE and turn him loose at 6'5" 230 lbs.

Go Indians. Peace.

Tomahawk4

Morris is out this week and next. Vidor injury was more severe than originally thought. Need him back on the field for sure.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores