Best route in the rain?

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Just wondering the best route to take to the stadium factoring in the rain?

-My original plan is I10-610-59N-Aldine Bender
-or-
-I10 to Beltway 8N to Aldine Westfield

Rain probably won't make much of a difference, but I'm not real familier with either of these routes and I know how Houston floods! Don't want nothing to keep me away from the game! Thanks in advance for any info!

ndn78

100+ Posts
I've said it before I travel that way a lot and I say spend the $$ by going 610N, Hardy Toll Rd N then right on Aldine Bender. Just my 2 cents.

badndn

500+ Posts
ndn78 said:
I've said it before I travel that way a lot and I say spend the $$ by going 610N, Hardy Toll Rd N then right on Aldine Bender. Just my 2 cents.
Whats the toll?

NDN79

500+ Posts
Thanks ndn78 that's the way I plan to go. Seems a little easier and it's worth paying a toll for an easier route.

PNGfan

100+ Posts
Beltway 8 between I10 and 59 isn't elevated and you have a bunch of red lights. My two cents is like NDN79 said, I-10 to 610 North to Hardy toll road to Aldine Bender. To me thats the best route and I think you pay one toll in the spand which $1.25, but bring $2.50 just in case.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
PNGfan said:
Beltway 8 between I10 and 59 isn't elevated and you have a bunch of red lights. My two cents is like NDN79 said, I-10 to 610 North to Hardy toll road to Aldine Bender. To me thats the best route and I think you pay one toll in the spand which $1.25, but bring $2.50 just in case.

That was the way I was planning on taking. Thanks for the info guys.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??? I sure am.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
Got a quick question for anyone that lives in Houston and knows the area we will be driving to. Is there an IHOP on the way?? My group wants to stop on the way home and warm up and eat before we dive home.

This is the route we will take.

I-10 to 610 North to Hardy toll road to Aldine Bender.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Cheermom4 said:
Got a quick question for anyone that lives in Houston and knows the area we will be driving to. Is there an IHOP on the way?? My group wants to stop on the way home and warm up and eat before we dive home.

This is the route we will take.

I-10 to 610 North to Hardy toll road to Aldine Bender.

IHOP
13405 East Fwy, Houston, TX
(713) 451-4999?

According to Google Maps, you take exit 779B off I-10. There is also another one on Garth Road in Baytown.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
If rain is heavy enough to cause local flooding, stay on the freeways and avoid the feeder roads.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores