Bidding Alamodome suite!

NDNband69

500+ Posts
From Mitch Murdock:

Since the online bidding to play golf with the coaches was such a success we've decided to do some more online bidding!
This time the high bidder will be watching the PNG vs. Gregory-Portland game at the Alamodome in style....from a suite!
The suite has 16 "fixed" stadium seats and there is seating for an additional 4 inside the suite that are in a casual hospitality style area.
All monies from the winning bid will go directly to the PNG Athletic Booster Club. This online bidding is open to everyone, not just booster club members so get the word out! Please send this email to everyone on your contacts list.
Bidding will start today at 9am and will end at Noon, August 20th. Please send all online bids to the following email address: mmmaz5@sbcglobal.net
Thanks again for your support of PNG Athletics through the PNG Athletic Booster Club!

NDN Forever

I will update the bidding for the Alamodome Suite on this message board daily. Currently, our leading bidder is Chris Thurston with a $50 bid. :woohoo:

Keep the bids coming! Remember, all the money made goes directly to the Athletic Booster Club!

NDN Forever

You only have until Friday at noon to place your bid for the Alamodome Suite. With the flurry of bidding we had last week I thought surely the $1000.00 bid would not stand very long….. :shout:

Email your bids to mmmaz5@sbcglobal.net

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Is there anything that prevents someone from coming in at the last minute and bidding $1000.01 and taking the suite? If the bid is going to be public then (it only seems fair that) the current holder of the high bid should be given a chance to counter any last minute offer.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
It seem like each bid should be maybe 10% higher than the highest bid to date. i.e. for a high bid of $1000 the next bid should be $1100 (for you math-challenged people!),

NDN Forever

The new high bid is at $1250.00 by another anonymous bidder! :duel:

We're not pros at the online bidding that's going on. Just trying to raise some money for the kids. The increments have been substantial so far and I really don't expect that to change in the last few days of bidding. I will keep in mind the 10% increment idea for future bidding.

NDN Forever

The winner of the Alamodome Suite is………………… Wes Sonnier with a winning bid of $2750.00!!! Thanks Wes and thanks to everyone who participated in the bidding! Now let’s go take care of business in San Antonio!

Scalp’em INDIANS Scalp’em

:woohoo:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores