Booster Club Board Members

tribesman

100+ Posts
Has anyone been notified about his/her position on the board ? If anyone hears of or sees a list, let us know. For anyone who doesn't know, 26 nominations were presented at Monday night's meeting and 11 members will be elected. Everyone present at the meeting was allowed to vote. These 11 members will elect officers and begin the membership drive.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Former NDNette said:
When will the names be announced?
Here is what I was told: Troy Crochet, Brian Bost, Rodney Scroggs, Juan Rodriquez, David Lejune, Brad Bailey, Ricky Provost, Bert Lamsen, Mitch Murdoch, Mark Beaty, and Glen Boudoin. Excuse any spelling errors, please.

N

NDNPARENT

very well balance group of people from different age groups.
i personally know 3 of the board members

allstarmom

100+ Posts
A very fine group of men. I have served on one board or another with just about every one of these men and they are ALL full of integrity and really in it for the kids.

tribesman

100+ Posts
This group will do a fantastic job getting this thing off of the ground. Every one of them has young kids coming through the district. I too serve on boards of directors with some of these men and they put their heart and soul into whatever they do. We are in good hands.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
allstarmom said:
A very fine group of men. I have served on one board or another with just about every one of these men and they are ALL full of integrity and really in it for the kids.
tribesman said:
This group will do a fantastic job getting this thing off of the ground. Every one of them has young kids coming through the district. I too serve on boards of directors with some of these men and they put their heart and soul into whatever they do. We are in good hands.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Cheermom4 said:
squaw said:
Former NDNette said:
Did any women run?
Four women were nominated but none elected. Also, why are almost all the ones elected originally from Groves?

Does it really matter where they are from as long as they do a good job?
No, but it'd be more balanced if half were from Groves and half from PN and I think there should be a least 2 women on the board, also.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
I was asked to be the President, but I was afraid they'd find all the skeletons in my closet.

:party: :party: :party:

lu cards

100+ Posts
squaw said:
Cheermom4 said:
squaw said:
Former NDNette said:
Did any women run?
Four women were nominated but none elected. Also, why are almost all the ones elected originally from Groves?

Does it really matter where they are from as long as they do a good job?
No, but it'd be more balanced if half were from Groves and half from PN and I think there should be a least 2 women on the board, also.
once the club has had a chance to establish itself you will see the board diversify(age and gender).people wanting to be on the board need to get involved and when elections happen next year they'll get there chance.squaw,this was a unique situation that was explained to all of us at the meeting.ten women,ten men-5 from groves,5 from pn ,who cares!just get it going and help the kids.everyone i talk to is fired up and ready to donate.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
I, personally, support it totally or I wouldn't have gone the other night. The only reason I think there should be both genders is because there are also girls athletics involved, too. BTW, I was NOT one of the four women nominated nor did I want to be, but there were some ladies who'd of been great help.

allstarmom

100+ Posts
many of these men have daughters also, they are not just about boys' sports (and certainly not just football). Soccer, softball, basketball, and baseball are all represented by these dads.

ndn4ever

Booster Club is in the works folks!!! We are organizing a membership drive for early June and will be saling Purple an White Game tshirts at the next few scrimmages. We should have membership forms to pass out as well at the scrimmages. Scrimages are set for 5/14 at 3:15 and 4:30, 5/16 at 9 am and 10am, 5/20 at 3:15 and 4:30, and 5/22 at 6 and 7:30.
We also have a website for online membership and a possible online store in the works as well. So get ready indian fans.

badndn

500+ Posts
Squaw, have you ever not complained about anything?
Give it a rest already. Groves or PN what difference does it really make? They are representing [size=10pt]PNG[/size].

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores