Booster Club Board Members

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Someone told me that the booster club was selling t-shirts for $12.00 and he bought one. He also asked about membership costs and he was told the cheapest membership is $50.00 a year, but if you join under the $500.00 membership they will give you a jacket. I only heard this from one person. Does anyone know what the absolute truth is?

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I signed up yesterday at the PNG Youth Football League registration at the stadium. This was going on while the practice was going on in the stadium. The video was on the screen and music was pumping. It was great! The players would come off the field for water, and they'd be all hot and sweaty, but grinning from ear to ear. You could just TELL that they were excited to be an Indian! There was magic in the air, and it was JUST PRATICE!!!!!

Back on the subject... I signed up for the $100 membership. I think you get a shirt, decal and a hat. Don't quote me on that though. I was just happy to help the cause.

bandkid

Staff member
PNG Proud said:
I signed up yesterday at the PNG Youth Football League registration at the stadium. This was going on while the practice was going on in the stadium. The video was on the screen and music was pumping. It was great! The players would come off the field for water, and they'd be all hot and sweaty, but grinning from ear to ear. You could just TELL that they were excited to be an Indian! There was magic in the air, and it was JUST PRATICE!!!!!

Back on the subject... I signed up for the $100 membership. I think you get a shirt, decal and a hat. Don't quote me on that though. I was just happy to help the cause.

That's what I like to hear. This district is poised for a turnaround in all of its departments and I think that our new football program is going to be the "reagent" to get the "reaction" going, if you will. The next few years are going to be fun for PN-G, district-wide. I think we're going to see a big jump across the board.

15PNG

500+ Posts
So how do us 'remote Indians' sign up? Is there an online form ala credit card? I'll sign up now too. There are ALOT of us out here!

ndn4ever

The Booster Club web page and registration form will be online sometime early this week. Stay tuned...Indian fans.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
This was the Booster Club sign up table at the 5-14-09 scrimmage.
DSCF5998.jpg

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores