booster club information

fan

I don't know if I am the only one with this problem -- but I joined per paypal on 9/3/09 via my credit card and confirmed it went through--

1) I still can't get on the forum to find out about meetings. Not registered.

2) I still am not registered as a member, so since meetings are for members only
I assume, I can't attend because I am not on the list.

3) I have called 963.3763 to try to help/sponsor the golf tournament and can't get anyone to answer and there is no option top leave a message.

ndn4ever

If you have payed via paypal for your membership and got confirmation, you are a Booster club member!! PNGABC meetings have been at 6:30 on mondays in the PNG cafeteria. If you are wanting to join the booster club come to the meetings and join when you get there we always have forms to sign up at the meetings. We did not have a meeting this last monday so noone missed out. I think the website members list is being updated on a monthly bases to keep from having to input names constantly. I will get a contact number for those that want to sponsor the golf tournament as soon as I find out who is responsibly. Thanks everyone.

19cherokee90

I have manually registered 100 members. That is all I have listed ATM. If you are a Booster Cub Member and can not log into the booster website send a text or call (preferably text unless you dont have texting capabilities) 409-540-0966 with your name and a return call back number and I will personally call you and get you set up. Im thinking some people are registered and just don't realize it and also there may be some misspellings , typos or clerical errors. Anyhow..bottom line..if you can not log on..please send me a text or call so I can get you fixed up.

lu cards

100+ Posts
from the meeting-injuries don't sound serious.we had 2 starting lineman out last week.coaches did a good job preparing 2 new starters.booster club is buying portable soccer goals that can be used indoors for around $2500.players aren't allowed to say the word nederland this week.getting a lot of new members and expecting some large donations from local industry.grades are looking good.made some jv kids stay home last week that had bad grades even though it not six weeks yet.went over game film and showed us how well the receivers blocked especially segura and reynga.that's all i remember.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
"players aren't allowed to say the word XXXXXXXXX this week." Coach said to use "that other team". lu card......you know the drill from Coach Faircloth......25 push ups. :nono:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I can see where he's going with that. Prepare for it just like any another game and don't let it affect your focus. Nederland, Schmederland... if you take care of business the PN-G Indians win!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores