booster club meeting

bark

1,000+ Posts
I haven't gotten booster emails in a really long time.
[/quote]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I haven't either - Does anyone know who the new Board Members are?

The plaques/signs really look great! I am so glad our BC is active and involved!

Who are the new Board Members that were voted on last time???
I saw the post on here about the voting of new Directors.

Also, what the latest on the Indoor Facility?

lu cards

100+ Posts
new board members are being nominated and voted on tonight.i would recommend coming tonight and ask these questions.everyone should be getting emails so ask about that also.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I don't know why but lately everytime I make plans to be somewhere in the evenings something comes up. I had been looking forward all week to being there last night. Let us know whats going on. Thanks

bark

1,000+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
Can we get a report on the outcome of the elections?
I did not see the new board members posted on the PNGABC site.

could someone let us know who they are or will we recieve a email?

I assume the Directors will change -- at least some.

*********LU CARDS could you clue us in as to who the new Directors are?

bark

1,000+ Posts
Thanks, looking forward to seeing what the new Board has in store for the future.[=lu cards
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

facebook and website will be updated in january.

bark

1,000+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
Can we get a report on the outcome of the elections?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
lucard - could you post the new Booster Club Directors, I went to the website and no update.

Thanks

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
I enjoy the Booster Club, but seem they are really slow getting info out and keeping people informed. I wonder if this is why we don't have more members.

bark

1,000+ Posts
Justafan said:
I enjoy the Booster Club, but seem they are really slow getting info out and keeping people informed. I wonder if this is why we don't have more members.
***********************************************************************************
Looking from the " outside in" it seems likes a small group that all graduated around the same time. Many all work for the same company and the site last was updated on August 10th 2008 (look at the directors site @PNGBC.com) Ask anyone how much has been donated to the indoor facility -no answer.

Not to embarrass anyone - one frequent poster on this site (BC member)said they "new for a fact" it would be built.

Those are facts look it up.

If there is a BC Director that frequents this site please reply.
1.who are the new Board Members ?
2. how much is earmarked for the indoor facility ?

pngmom4

500+ Posts
here you go Bark..... Chris Thurston - President
Chris Meaux - Vice President
Tracie Billeaud - Secretary
Denise O'Quinn - Treasurer
OT Wallace
Hurkey MCCutcheon
Kim Dyer
Don Shaw
Laura Trahan
Holly Sartin
David Green
Mark Thompson

The website is in the process of being updated. I am not sure of how much money had been collected for the building. Hope this info helps. BTW, I don't think all of these folks graduated together, nor do they work together ;)

lu cards

100+ Posts
we have around $50,000 in the building fund or close to it.i agree some that the booster club needs to do some things better but taking on concessions was a huge task.the prior boards have had there hands full getting it to the point it is today.the pngabc board is being taken over by the athletic secretary.she will keep it updated but it may be another month or so before its up and running.we are working on the email list and hope to get more updates out.any help is always appreciated.if anyone wants to get more involved we have 4 main committees-fundraising(mainly concessions),merchandise,golf tourney and membership.feel free to messsage me and ill put in contact with those committee heads.may 1st will be the start of the 4th year of the booster.in 3 years we have given over $100,000 to indian athletics(hs and jr high).that is an unreal number and the guys that work together and went to school together played a big part in this.the positives of the booster club far outweigh any negatives.there will be a club meeting in march that would be a good chance for anyone to bring up any issues and maybe volunteer to help us fix them.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
If you need some help publishing PN-G athletic news, I know a guy that's been doing that for about 12 years. ;D

pngmom4

500+ Posts
IndianFan said:
If you need some help publishing PN-G athletic news, I know a guy that's been doing that for about 12 years. ;D

Thanks IndianFan. You do have the best website around!!

This past weekend that BC ran the concession stand for the Boys soccer tournament, with the help of Friends of Soccer. It was a great success. Next weekend the BC will again be running the concession stand, along with Friends of Soccer for the girls tournament. We are always looking for extra help. So, if anyone wants to help and get familiar with the BC, feel free to come out. We welcome all smiling faces!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores