BOOSTER CLUB MEETING

lu cards

100+ Posts
TONIGHT 6:30 PM @ FIELDHOUSE.GUEST SPEAKERS WILL BE COACH BATES AND COACH SANDELL FROM THE WOMENS AND MENS SOCCER TEAMS.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
How did the meeting go ? I wasn't able to go, had a big job to finish under the lights before this weather comes in.

ndndad

Thought the meeting went well. About 30 people there, would like to have seen more. Don't know if the message is not getting out or people are too busy. Coach Sandell and Coach bates were there to talk about Soccer. They did a really nice job. Coach Bates let us see the Huddle program that she is now using for her kids. This is a great tool for them that the Booster club was able to help provide. We also got to see the new uniforms the Boys soccer kids are wearing. Coach Sandell brought one of the old jerseys and the new. What a difference ! he said the kids love em. We were able to provide the money for them as well this year. All in all it was a good meeting.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores