Booster club question

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
No meeting today, as far as I know. I'll have to check on the "open to the public" part. Not all meetings are, but sometimes they open them up.

NDN Forever

Our next Booster Club Meeting will be August 30th at 6:30 tentatively in the cafeteria. This, of course, will be the Monday after the big game in San Antonio. I hope to see a large crowd there!

NDN Forever

This first one of the new year is for sure. We will discuss upcoming events and then Coach Faircloth takes over. He breaks down 10 offensive and 10 defensive plays from the previous week's game and gives you the head coach's perspective on the play. Pretty neat meeting. Last year we started calling it the Monday Evening Quarterback Meeting. Please try to attend and tell your friends to come!

NDN Forever

Yes! We had to reorder decals because the old ones had the year on them. When they come in we will distribute them to all members.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores