Broadcast of last nights game

15PNG

500+ Posts
Looked again this morning on panews and the other link posted. Neither of them work for me for whatever reason. I'm always able to see them. So, if anyone has any ideas, please - please send em to me. I'd hate to miss our best game 'so far'.

ndn1998

Go to main page where it shows the the indian helmet and barberss hill helmet. Underneath it click legacy sports link. Once at their site click on the tab "vault". Scroll down to week 10 and there is the video and it works for me.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Jim Barton mentioned that there are some technical issues with the video. They are/were working on them as of yesterday.

Indian Professor

I'm technologically challenged, but I finally stumbled upon a way to view the video of
the game last night. Do a search for www.legacysportsnetwork.com/vault.htm

Then scroll down to week 10 and click on Central @PNG. I watched it long enough
to see the first TD before sending this post.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Look under the Game Day menu on the football site. I encourage everyone to explore the web site. Almost all the information and features that I see people ask about are there.

http://www.pngindians.com/sports/football/television

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores