Carthage Stadium Scoreboard

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Carthage also has an indoor, climate controlled, 100 yard practice field.

Their stadium is nothing g to brag about.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of cash was spent on the current PNG scoreboard but it is outdated now.

They aren’t clones but plenty of QB talent always in the pipeline at PNG. With the exception of 2012 the Indians have had exceptional quarterbacks every season.

Cole Crippen may break some passing records in the next 2 years and the younger QB is supposed to have a cannon as well.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Scoreboard Wars

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Sad PNG cannot even get a indoor training facility. Barbers Hill is striving. With all the former alumni and large corporations in the area their is zero excuse.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I get the impression that local industry is not what it once was re taxes or donations. And this d****d pandemic and mismanagement of

There are some deep pocketed donors out there. But someone needs a plan and an approach. Get a big donor involved and name it after them. Add local businesses and alumni donations and put their names up on a wall and signage.

“Bum and Wade Phillips Student-Athlete Facility” or similar has a nice ring to it.

Torino

500+ Posts
File this in the ‘interesting’ category. As a comparison, PNG’s video board is 27’x17’, or 459 square feet in area.

Yes. However, you cannot imagine the criticism the PN-G ISD trustees received for constructing the current scoreboard, even though we sold enough advertising to pay for it. Of course, the drum beat, as it were, came mainly from one person thru others so she could take over the school board.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores