Channel 12 Band of the Week

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
This reminds me of an election in some 3rd world country. Keep stuffing the ballot boxes!!!
I would NEVER, EVER think of doing something so low-down :eek: ;D :woohoo:

squaw

1,000+ Posts
I just voted for PNG to be Band of the Week AND I also went to Game of the
Week and voted for us. So far, Nederland/PNG tied for band and losing 49/50%. Please go back and vote on the Game of the Week poll. WE know we're gonna win :clap:.

and

bandkid

Staff member
Last I checked, we were behind 53-47, but we can still win. We just need to keep voting.

Also, if you disable cookies on your web browser, you can just keep voting over and over again without interruption.

bandkid

Staff member
We are now AHEAD 53-47 thanks to the concentrated efforts of some very dedicated PN-G fans and students. However, Nederland has already shown that their fans can overcome large margins. Our job is to keep the lead alive, and we must do this. Unfortunately, students like myself will not be able to do much voting tomorrow because of school and extra-curricular activities. However, fans like many of the posters on this site will be able to, so in other words...

PLEASE continue voting. Disable the cookies on your web browser and let's make sure that PN-G takes home more than another football win tomorrow. ;D

nissanndnwife

I love nissanindian
well...its after midnight and I have been on this dang computer doing nothing but voting over and over and over again since i got off work at 5...i have to be up at 5:30 in the morning to wake up my 7th grader for football practice...i am going to be exhausted tomorrow but that folks is dedication!!!! I love the Indians and I love our band...not only does my son play for the undefeated GMS Braves he also plays the tuba in the GMS band...lets keep this going everyone....we are doing great!!! :rocks:

NDN NATION

100+ Posts
I vote until my fingers cramp and my kids have been voting every evening until they go to bed. We are in the lead 59% to 41%, so lets keep up the voting.

NDN06

100+ Posts
i voted about an hour ago and it was 54% to 46% with PNG in the lead... i just looked at it and within mins it went from 48-52 to 51-49 with Ned in the lead... they've got some people voting over there!

bandkid

Staff member
It just went down. Anyone know what the final score was? Hopefully we made a last minute comeback.

NDN06

100+ Posts
bandkid said:
It just went down. Anyone know what the final score was? Hopefully we made a last minute comeback.

dang it! My guess is Ned... I voted for 20 mins straight and it didn't even move 1%. I quit for 5 mins, went back and looked at it, and Ned's had actually gone up 1%. Last I saw was 53% to 47%

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
NDN06 said:
bandkid said:

dang it! My guess is Ned... I voted for 20 mins straight and it didn't even move 1%. I quit for 5 mins, went back and looked at it, and Ned's had actually gone up 1%. Last I saw was 53% to 47%

Look at the website where you voted...it says Ozen won!!! LMBO

NDN06

100+ Posts
yankeedawg said:
NDN06 said:
bandkid said:

Look at the website where you voted...it says Ozen won!!! LMBO

Yeah, I noticed that banner earlier and thought it was kind of strange... it says Ozen is week 5 band of the week and then under that it says "week 5 match up- PNG vs. Ned"

nissanndnwife

I love nissanindian
well even though i stayed up half the night voting i think nederland may have won this one...when i woke up this morning we were ahead by 10% and then throughout the day it changed but we were still ahead..then while at the pep rally i checked my phone and nederland was ahead...i flew home to start voting on two seperate computers again and when i got on the site the contest was over...all i can say was it was a good race and if in fact nederland band wins well we can atleast give them that i guess cuz we sure won't be giving them the game!!! BUT...it was taking a long time after people were voting to show up the new stats so we might have just have pulled it off..i guess we will see tonight!!!

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
All I know is: 1. My mouse is soaking his feet in cold water and 2. I sprained my index finger with all that clicking :faint:

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
20.gif

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores