Chase Bertrand Highlights

akifan94

500+ Posts
I saw this on the other board. Enjoy.

http://www.texashsfootball.com/recruiting/highlights/2012/chasebertrand.htm

HighChief2008

Not to take away from Bertrand, but that O-Line looks pretty good also. It's like a Indian Highlight film emphasizing Chase.

bandkid

Staff member
IndianFan said:
#77 Lunceford ranks up there as one of the all-time best o-linemen at PN-G. :helmet:

That play at Texas City was awesome. Nobody knew he could run that fast.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
I loved this comment from the other site:

I agree. This is more of a highlight reel for the 'big nasties' than for Bertrand. Don't get me wrong, Bertrand did his thing last year, but watching those big boys wipe their assignments out of the picture consistently was a thing of beauty. I've seen them play 3 teams last year in person and they clearly dominated the O-line in 2 of those games and went toe to toe with the third. (dominated Central and Ozen.. Back and forth with PA Memorial)

:clap:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
What's the story on Nikolas Stasinos? He was listed as a 6-5 250 pound junior on the varsity roster last year.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
IndianFan said:
What's the story on Nikolas Stasinos? He was listed as a 6-5 250 pound junior on the varsity roster last year.

Seen him at a couple practices on the sidelines with a knee brace on.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores