Chief Jeff Joseph Interview with KFDM - Channel 6 (Beaumont)

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The history, the support, the unique branding and image, the community and school spirit, and the pool of dedicated and talented players who want to win just might be the makings of one of the best high school coaching jobs to be found. Jeff Joseph can build and live his own unique legacy here and he will find no greater appreciation of fans and alumni elsewhere.

Indian99

500+ Posts
The history, the support, the unique branding and image, the community and school spirit, and the pool of dedicated and talented players who want to win just might be the makings of one of the best high school coaching jobs to be found. Jeff Joseph can build and live his own unique legacy here.
Agreed. He needs to find a local spouse and set down some roots!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
And for anyone near or far that likes to hang on to the misconception that PNG can’t compete without more athletes, we submit the 2022-2023 seasons as recent evidence. And look at the many examples of players who aren’t big, don’t have track speed, and play without all the theatrics. They just make football plays over and over. This is high school football at its best.

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
Agree
My dad and I always talk about the Carthage situation due to family links

He says “I think a college is going to grab him after Jet graduates”
I say it would be the biggest mistake he ever made
He is a living legend as Joseph already is here. Mind you he couldn’t go 0-100 but that’s not going to happen
PNG has the makings of a Carthage in a different way completely but it’s possible here. PNG athletes have ALWAYS achieved far better than what you might expect on paper with size etc.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores