Chief Jeff Joseph Named 2023 Beaumont Enterprise Super Gold Coach of the Year

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
A couple of years ago when I listed Coach Joseph on the web site, there were not many accomplishments to list. Fast forward to now and within 2 years he’s near the top and still climbing.

bandkid

Staff member
On a related note, it’s amazing to me to look at that list and realize PN-G hasn’t had a HC with a losing record in over 35 years. Only one since the end of World War II.

Four state titles. Eight state state championship appearances. Ten regional titles (de facto thirteen depending on how you look at the ‘50s). Twenty-eight district championships. Thirty-five playoff appearances. Over 600 wins and a .600+ winning percentage all time.

There are not many schools in Texas that can claim any of that, much less all of it. With WO-S’s fall from grace the last few seasons, there’s no doubt who the Golden Triangle’s standard bearer in high school football is again. And it feels really good to type that.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Indian Fan - Coach Joseph could print his webpage at www.pngindians.com and submit that write-up to any football/AD job in the country, and he would get the job. Amazing accomplishments by Coach Joseph and his staff. Equally amazing write-up/summary on www.pngindians.com. I hope Coach Joseph and Coach McDaniel stay at PN-G a long, long time. They have the "IT" factor. Their preparation and track record in big games is second to none. As the run through sign at AT&T said, "Coach Joseph for PRESIDENT!"

Bandkid - I agree 100%. It is GREAT to see PN-G at the top again. Football, baseball, softball, boys and girls soccer, boys and girls golf, and I'm probably missing someone. PN-G is the place to be.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores