Coming Home

allstarmom

100+ Posts
Re: Comming Home

I thought he had a football scholarship somewhere. What happened? Is he going to be a walk-on at Lamar?

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member

http://www.nwosu.edu/32-josh-wright

Northeast Oklahoma State is an NAIA school so LU would be a chance to play NCAA FCS (former I-AA).

Northeast Oklahoma State is in Alva, OK. Do a Google Map search and drop the "little orange man" on the map to look around the town. Not knocking the academics or athletics, but it does seem to be out in the middle of nowhere.

JFirehog

That's what he wants to do,there are still some things that he has to take care of before he can make this move.I hope all this works out for him.I know if this does work he will be a very happy guy,and so will we. I have made two trips to Alva to see him,middle of nowhere is an understatement,red dirt fields as far as you can see surround Alva. Wal mart is the hot spot....I think that says it all.

PNGmonster

He is comming in for a holiday I believe. He was going to come home yesterday but his coaches wouldn't let him leave, he should be home tomorow (thursday)

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores