Concessions volunteer help for Varsity Vs. Vidor ( STILL NEEDED !!)

ndndad

As most of you know, this is going to be a great game with a big turnout. Between homecoming, and all the other events that night the crowd should be big. We are going to need some volunteers to step up and help that night. Remember all of the money goes to help fund the kids activities. Either in sports, band or student activities. This year has proven to be successfull and we want it to continue so the kids can keep benefiting. So those who have not taken the opportunity to help volunteer please do so. you can either post it on here or call me at
409-679-0222.
P.S. The kids that we have had the opportunity to work with from all of the student activity groups have been awesome. They should be very proud as well as their parents. :clap:

I am still needing volunteers to help on the game for Friday night. I need four more people. This is a great opportunity to help all the kids in the school. If you have not volunteered for a game - now is the time to do so !!

bark

1,000+ Posts
Re: Concessions volunteer help for Varsity Vs. Vidor

NDNDAD said:
As most of you know, this is going to be a great game with a big turnout. Between homecoming, and all the other events that night the crowd should be big. We are going to need some volunteers to step up and help that night. Remember all of the money goes to help fund the kids activities. Either in sports, band or student activities. This year has proven to be successfull and we want it to continue so the kids can keep benefiting. So those who have not taken the opportunity to help volunteer please do so. you can either post it on here or call me at
409-679-0222.
P.S. The kids that we have had the opportunity to work with from all of the student activity groups have been awesome. They should be very proud as well as their parents. :clap:
**********************************************************************************
where and when do we show up?

ndndad

Re: Concessions volunteer help for Varsity Vs. Vidor

Next Friday night 5:00-5:30. I am going to need about six more volunteers

Thanks, your awesome :woohoo:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores