Congrats to Gabe Pruett

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Gabe Pruett is no longer with the PA News. That is the extent of my knowledge. No idea when or why he left.

Go Indians. Peace.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
From a distance, had concerns along those lines with all the management changes at the newspaper. Gabe's local insight will be missed.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Talked a little with him. Gabe has said he was simply burned out from the massively long hours and it wore on him. He did say this is not something to blame the PA News about. He said please continue your subscriptions and that the people covering the area are very good.

twrpng

100+ Posts
I can tell Gabe is gone no one is writing about the boys soccer for PNG , it's all ,PM , Nederland , not one time had PNG been mentioned in the PA NEWS This year :(

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Guessing that they're short handed. But no doubt The News will, or should keep that in mind given that Groves+Port Neches+Nederland is a significant portion of their consumer audience. That and the fact that newspapers are battling obsolescence.

twrpng

100+ Posts
It's true someone doesn't like the PNG boys soccer at the PA NEWS ALL Teams including the girls covered in the sports page this morning except the PNG Boys soccer team , sad

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores