Congratulations for the #1 in UIL competition!!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Good job, band members. The fans are proud of you! Just imagine--a winning football team, band, academic success and the "whole ball of wax". What more could any school ask for?

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Congrats!!! I knew by the performance last night that a 1 was in the bag...keep it going all the way to State!!

ndnette81

Awesome job Band and Indianettes. You looked wonderful at Marching Contest. All those hours of hard work that started way back in July paid off today. Keep up the good work and by this time next week you should be headed for State Marching Contest.

We made all 1s :woot: We advance to Area - next Saturday !!! The band sounded and looked absolutely AWESOME today!!! The kids have worked extremely hard and it showed today !!! Congrats to our band and Indianettes !!!!! Keep up the great work and take us all the way to STATE!!!! :clap:

Proud PurplePrideBandRules

NDNThunder

FANTASTIC!!! I am so proud of all of you. I had 3 sons who were in the PNG band & I know how much work, effort & dedication it takes.
So many think that the show on Fri. night is all football & the band is just a side bar. Well, it's not! The band works so hard in class, out on the practice field after school & in the heat of August, Sept., etc. You looked great last night at the game & you deserved to get 1's today. Good luck next week at Regionals. A trip to State is a trip of a life time. I got to witness it once & it was incredible. Scalp em Indians!

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Congratulations BandKid, PurplePrideBand and all other Indian band members. I misssed the comp yesterday, but both my kids attended (one a band member, one an ex-member) and said the PNG performance was awesome!!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
As a former NDN band member, I know how you all are feeling right now!! I graduated in '91 and we went to State every year except my Freshman year (we were 5A). I am praying everyday that you all will get to experience that, because it is a feeling like no other, and after what I've seen recently, I KNOW ya'll are headed there!! Please take my advice and enjoy every minute, cause it goes by so fast and before you know it you will be old :eek:ld: like me, sitting in the stands munching on popcorn :popcorn:, watching the band and remembering when it was you on that field! Good luck at Area competition and let me know what day and time I need to be in AUSTIN!!

phetonb

I am so happy for you Purple Pride.

I remember going to State Marching contest in 1983, and Area in 84 & 85.

Enjoy the ride...the memories you will create will last a lifetime...I know, been there done that. Now it is your turn. Make us all proud!!

I am happy that my son will now get a shot to experience what I did.

Good luck next week Indian Band!!!!

allstarmom

100+ Posts
Congratulations to the band, indianettes, and twirlers. Gret job getting straight 1's. Good luck this weekend. State here we come!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores