CONGRULATIONS GO TO DYLAN RICHARDS! wtg

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Dylan jumped 6'10" on his second jump, but another student jumped 6"10" on his first try, so Dylan won a silver medal. We are so proud of him. Just think, who knows what Dylan will reach next year! Great student, athlete, but, best of all, a great young man that makes PNG proud.

carzan

500+ Posts
squaw is right about how it went. The height however was 6'8". Anyway Dylan took home the silver medal for 4a in Texas!! That's a really great accomplishment!! I'm really proud of my son for the way he handled himself throughout this process and all of his focus and competitive spirit. He represented his school and his community with dignity and pride.

Oh, um and he kicked a$$!!!

bandkid

Staff member
Congratulations to Dylan. It is well deserved and something that both he and the Indian Nation can be proud of.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
Congratulations, Dylan what a wonderful accomplishment. :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Hip-hip boom hooooray. Congratulations. Thanks for representing yourself, your family, your community, PN-GISD, and all Indians so well. We are proud of YOU. WTG.

Post some YouTube videos with you throwing down a basketball and high jumping in the purple and white. Everyone here at the virtual Reservation likes to see some purple and white flying through the air.

Go Indians. Peace.

carzan

500+ Posts
PNG NDN Fan said:
That's great! Congrats! What is the highest he has ever cleared?

Dylan's personal record is 6'10"

He did that at Regionals this year and set the new PNG school record in the process!

Congratulations also go out to Hillary Coy for a solid performance in the pole vault at the state meet!! She too represented PNG and our community with pride and showed a tremendous amount of competitive spirit and also great composure. Did yall know Hillary is just a Sophomore? Looks to me like we will have at least two heading back to the State meet in 2011 ;)

Great job Hillary and Dylan!!!!!!!!

pngmom4

500+ Posts
Congrats just for making it to state. That takes alot of talent and hard work. We are proud of ya'll :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

carzan

500+ Posts
Finally got the Track Pictures. Here are our two State Meet Competitors
Dylanhillary2010.jpg

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores