Crosby 27, FB Marshall 21

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The Cougars bounced back from that 7-63 loss to C.E. King last week. 27-21 win in overtime.

90NDN

500+ Posts
So either a) CE King is really really really good, b) both Crosby and FB Marshall are just average or c) Crosby was missing some key players and had a off week, but probably still now on the level of CE King.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
So either a) CE King is really really really good, b) both Crosby and FB Marshall are just average or c) Crosby was missing some key players and had a off week, but probably still now on the level of CE King.
King will probably challenge Atascocita for 2nd place in that district. Regardless of missing players King still beats Crosby along with everyone else in our district, wouldn't be a 56pt beatdown versus Memorial but an L is still an L.

FBM HC threw that game away and that's per every Crosby fan I contacted personally last night.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores