Crosby @ PN-G

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Crosby offense can't do anything against this Indian defense. Another 3 and out for Cougars.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Seems that PN-G is having trouble providing protection for Bost. Crosby is blitzing and getting to Bost. TO's and penalties have hurt the Indians. Defense is playing well. Crosby scored on the return of a PN-G fumble.

PN-G 7
Crosby 7

2Q

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
IndianFan - I love that ScoreStream / score tracker feature that you installed. That is awesome! Thank you.

Go Indians. Peace.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The offensive line has been devastated with injuries.

The Indians are dominant other than a few good runs by Crosby and that fumble return. But Indians better start scoring or the mistakes will catch up with them.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Rachel Walker's Halftime Statistics

PNG
FD ?
Rushing 22
Passing 14-23-148
Penalties ?

Crosby
FD ?
Rushing 77
Passing 22
Penalties ?

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Crosby scored easily to open the 2nd half. Missed the PAT. PN-G turned the ball over after a failed fake punt. Cosby driving...TO...PN-G football. Need the offense to get in gear.

PN-G 7
Crosby 13

3Q

Go Indians. Peace.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PNG struggling in all phases. Crosby is out-hustling and out-coaching us tonight.
No protection and unsuccessful short passes.
And no running game at all.
Meanwhile, Crosby averaging 5-7 yds carry.
Just my assessment

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Offensive line is patched together with best players injured. No running game makes it tough to pass. I don’t understand why Conner isn't the starting and featured running back.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G INT...I'm afraid that will be the ballgame. Under 4 mins. to go in the 4Q.

PN-G 7
Crosby 13

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G defense holds. PN-G football.

PN-G 7
Crosby 13

4Q - 2:50 (PN-G has one time-out left)

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
INT...ball game.

PN-G 7
Crosby 13

4Q...around 1:00 minute left.

Not a good night for the Indians. Ran out of time. Stagnant offense...TOs...penalties...injuries.

Signing off. Go Indians. Peace.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I M O, if we continue to play like this for the remainder of the season, we won’t get out of district. We did not play well at all on offense, Crosby control the line the entire game other than the first drive.
Too many forced passes that did not go our way

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores