Cy Falls SQT 7 on 7

90NDN

500+ Posts
I saw we have 1 game to win to qualify...how does that work if we lost? I guess we still won our pool? How many teams in the tournament? 16?

png94

100+ Posts
Indians won their pool with best record. Indians beat Jersey Village 28-25 in semi final and are headed to State!!!!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Cy-Fair schools are all 6A and stocked with talent. Cy-Fair Youth football also gives those kids the opportunity to play competitively and receive good training from 5-6 years old up to middle school age.

These PNG kids are something to watch and be proud of. :thumbsup:

biaplayer

Things are looking good or PNG. Congrats on qualifying. Heard our coach led the east to a win in the All star game this past weekend also. Heard J Rose had two TD catches in the second quarter. Nothing but kudos to everyone this weekend. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores