District Champs

badndn

500+ Posts
A little pre mature??
PNG 11-2
LCM 10-3

I know Central stinks, but If LCM wins and somehow Central beats PNG its a Co-DC.

Heres hoping they finish this thing off tonight and make waves in the playoffs.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
badndn said:
A little pre mature??
PNG 11-2
LCM 10-3

I know Central stinks, but If LCM wins and somehow Central beats PNG its a Co-DC.

ok, not being ugly, but you have no idea about PNG softball. Come to a game at take a look before you make predictions

Playball06

Nederland and LCM are both tied for 2 second place. The winner tonight decides who is second and 3rd. Should be a good game at LCM tonight..

attakapandn

100+ Posts
:clap: congrats girls!! looks like this year the girls sports are showing the boys that they can hang with them and win!! Keep it up ladies!

badndn

500+ Posts
pngmom4 said:
badndn said:
A little pre mature??
PNG 11-2
LCM 10-3

ok, not being ugly, but you have no idea about PNG softball. Come to a game at take a look before you make predictions
I know more than you think about PNG softball. I was not counting my chickens before they hatch. I was well aware that Central is horrible and PNG stood a 99.999999% chance at a W! Also well aware that the two loses were big loses. !9 4A is tougher than in years past!

pngmom4

500+ Posts
So , now you want to throw 19-4A into the mix. our coaches are well aware of 19-4A. They have done their homework. You seem to get on here and the other site and you are soooo pro LCM. I realize that your daughter plays for a younger Orange Crush team, but several of the varsity girls play or have played for the OC Gold teams. But you don't see any of these parents cheering on LCM. If you like LCM, why not just move over there. With all of the drama on their softball team, you would fit right in. We don't have or need that drama on our team.

PS, when you make the move to LCM don't forget your scorebook. That seems to be a requirement for the dads in the stands

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores