Don't Forget ! Booster Club Meeting Tonight !

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
I will not be able to make it do to being out of town on business, but someone post after and let us know how it went.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Justafan said:
I will not be able to make it do to being out of town on business, but someone post after and let us know how it went.
I plan on going and will post.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
I got PNGProud nominated to the Booster Board. We just have to wait and see if he gets elected now. Great meeting. I really like the Faircloth. Glad I was able to meet him!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
ll people will be elected to the board. 27 were nominated and everyone voted. Winners will be notified later. Coach said he has an open door policy. Fans are welcome to watch the JV at 12:00 and Varsity at 1:00 on 5-2 work out in pads. He named his new coaches and gave their qualifications and assignment. The crowd was large and varied--old, young, male, female and all were PNG fans. Overall, I think it was a very professional, upbeat meeting and everything went well.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I was very impressed with Coach Faircloth. I told him about this board and the avid fans on here (and about some of the good work that's been done by you folks already). He said that he had already visited this website, and liked it. Don't forget about the Spring Game, coming up on the 23rd of May (I thought he said the 22nd, but that would be a Friday, and he said that it would be a Saturday.

bandkid

Staff member
PNG Proud said:
I was very impressed with Coach Faircloth. I told him about this board and the avid fans on here (and about some of the good work that's been done by you folks already). He said that he had already visited this website, and liked it. Don't forget about the Spring Game, coming up on the 23rd of May (I thought he said the 22nd, but that would be a Friday, and he said that it would be a Saturday.

The band directors told us it would be on the 22nd, too. Maybe they're having two. ;D

Wishful thinking.

bandkid

Staff member
allstarmom said:
Channel 7 is saying Friday, May 22. Dont forget Spring Pep Rally this Thursday following the Powder Puff game.

I thought that was next Tuesday, May 5. Maybe they're having two of those as well.

Again, wishful thinking.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
allstarmom said:
Channel 7 is saying Friday, May 22. Dont forget Spring Pep Rally this Thursday following the Powder Puff game.

Well, like I said, I thought I heard him say 22nd. But, when 1 dad made a joking comment about changing the date next year, so it doesn't class with recitals, coach said that he tried to get a Friday night game, but couldn't. That's why I was conflused.
7.gif

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Wow. The cafeteria looks a lot different these days. :) It's really great to see so many people there to support the new effort.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
While talking to pngfan93, I told him about an event my son mentioned to me. May 8th a movie "Sandlot" will be showing at 7:30 on the BIG SCREEN of the stadium. Is that for just the students......cost....???? There were some signs in the hall about it. Need more info.

It was really nice seeing such a large crowd and I was really impressed to finally talk the Coach Faircloth.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores