Don't Forget ! Booster Club Meeting Tonight !

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Former NDNette said:
I see a candidate for school board in that picture.
There were 3 candidates there. Also, most of the board members were there with the exception of Abby Deaton. I didn't see her. Come to think about it, I didn't see Darren McCutheon (sp?) either.

15PNG

500+ Posts
I'm sick that I couldn't go to that. I'm a die hard Indian through and through. How will the "remote" members on this board be a part of this new booster club? Can we join the booster club even though we don't live there anymore? What's OUR role ;D

Cozmo

15PNG said:
I'm sick that I couldn't go to that. I'm a die hard Indian through and through. How will the "remote" members on this board be a part of this new booster club? Can we join the booster club even though we don't live there anymore? What's OUR role ;D

Yes you can join last night they voted on board members. So once the board members are in place and get the bylaws established I would imagine that they will start a membership drive. Be patient and they will be putiing out more info soon.

Cozmo

squaw said:
Former NDNette said:
There were 3 candidates there. Also, most of the board members were there with the exception of Abby Deaton. I didn't see her. Come to think about it, I didn't see Darren McCutheon (sp?) either.

I dont see any positive reason for pointing out what board member was not there. I am sure there is a good reason why they were not there, like maybe they had to work.

bandkid

Staff member
NDNband69 said:
While talking to pngfan93, I told him about an event my son mentioned to me. May 8th a movie "Sandlot" will be showing at 7:30 on the BIG SCREEN of the stadium. Is that for just the students......cost....???? There were some signs in the hall about it. Need more info.
It was really nice seeing such a large crowd and I was really impressed to finally talk the Coach Faircloth.

It's a fundraiser and it's open to the public. It costs $5 to get in and I believe the concession stand will be open, although I don't know that for sure. If I remember correctly, the Indianettes are doing it, but I could be wrong. After a while, you stop listening to the morning announcements. :)

pngfan66

500+ Posts
;D I was there last night and WOW what a great showing of support for the Booster club !!! I know I stopped counting folks at 100 ! And there were plenty more than that ! Coach sounds very excited about having a Booster club as all of those in attendance last night !!! Can't wait to fill out my form to join !!!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
pngfan66 said:
;D I was there last night and WOW what a great showing of support for the Booster club !!! I know I stopped counting folks at 100 ! And there were plenty more than that ! Coach sounds very excited about having a Booster club as all of those in attendance last night !!! Can't wait to fill out my form to join !!!

Is there anyone willing to scan-in a PN-G Booster Club form, i.e., the form used to join the PN-G Booster Club, and send it to the owner of this website and message board? I'm betting that the owner of this website/message board would be willing to post the form online and allow people to print it ... so that the form could be filled-out and mailed to the PN-GISD by those who live outside of PN-G. Out-of-town alumni and fans want access to the form, fill that sucker out, and join the Tribe as we climb back to the top. We may not be able to attend many functions from afar, but we can sure as h%#& send in money for the school and students to use. Thanks to all the regular posters on this website/message board that post information and pictures. The out-of-town Indians appreciate the news and info. I'm thrilled to hear so many PN-G alumni and fans are amped up to join the Booster Club. Any of you that attend the Booster Club functions, speak up and tell one and all to visit this website and message board so we can all share stories, news, pictures, ideas, requests, etc. We're all Indians and there is enough room on this virtual Reservation for everyone.

And, tell Coach Faircloth "Thanks" for making the Booster Club a reality.

Go Indians. Peace.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Cozmo said:
squaw said:
Former NDNette said:

I dont see any positive reason for pointing out what board member was not there. I am sure there is a good reason why they were not there, like maybe they had to work.
Get a life, Cozzie! I wasn't making judgment--just a statement.

Cozmo

squaw said:
Cozmo said:
squaw said:
Former NDNette said:

Get a life, Cozzie! I wasn't making judgment--just a statement.

You get a life squash!!! Every comment you make about any current board member always has a negative connotation and then you whine in other posts about people saying negative things about the person you voted for. It appears you can dish it out but cant take it.

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
Cozmo, I really think that was uncalled for. I didn't read anything into her statement other than the fact that she stated who she didn't see there. I'm the one that said I saw Rodney Balsamo in the picture. Honestly, I think you look for the negative in her statements. I don't always agree with what she says, but you know this is America and everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Just sayin....

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Former NDNette said:
Cozmo, I really think that was uncalled for. I didn't read anything into her statement other than the fact that she stated who she didn't see there. I'm the one that said I saw Rodney Balsamo in the picture. Honestly, I think you look for the negative in her statements. I don't always agree with what she says, but you know this is America and everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Just sayin....
Thanks, Former NDNette. If you'll look at all my posts, I don't believe I've said anything bad about any board member personally. I have no vendetta. I just look at who does what and says what about certain issues and form my own opinion. I do state who I support and why. That's my right.

Cozmo

Former NDNette said:

NDNette, What was uncalled for all I said is I didnt see any positive reason for mentioning what board member was not there. Then she started with the name calling. Everyone is entitled to their opinion I have no problem with that but her comments always seem to lean toward the negative when it comes to the current school board members. Then you read another post where she tells someone if they cant be supportive to our community then maybe they need to move. Well the things she says on here do not appear to be supportive of our current school board. So NDNette, please tell me what I said that was uncalled for?

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
I'm not going to get in an argument with you. The way I read it and the way you read it are obviously 2 different things. I didn't take anything negative at all in what she said. You did....I felt like you attacked her, you felt like you didn't. Your opionion vs. mine, which last time I checked I was entitled to. Again, I'm not going to argue with you.

NONS81

Cozmo said:
Former NDNette said:

NDNette, What was uncalled for all I said is I didnt see any positive reason for mentioning what board member was not there. Then she started with the name calling. Everyone is entitled to their opinion I have no problem with that but her comments always seem to lean toward the negative when it comes to the current school board members. Then you read another post where she tells someone if they cant be supportive to our community then maybe they need to move. Well the things she says on here do not appear to be supportive of our current school board. So NDNette, please tell me what I said that was uncalled for?

Just so everyone knows - Darren McCutcheon was working. Now all is settled.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
I was out of town on business. But you didn't mention me.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Justafan said:
I was out of town on business. But you didn't mention me.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Maybe its because you've been on here long enough that we all love you????? (even when you give me a hard time ;D)

pngpassion4ever

very very very excited about this next year for all the sports at PNG...This is what this community needed, to bring us back together and bring back that old purple spirit that has been laying in dormant for a few years...I encourage everyone to be involved w/ this new booster club and show our kids and the other communities what us (Port Neches and Groves) are the proudest people in the universe to be a PNG INDIAN....

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
I brought my checkbook to the meeting intending to join, not thinking that a board would have to be created to decide how much it would cost to join. Just waiting to find out how much.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
And I KNOW that you have a REALLY BIG CHECKBOOK too! Therefore, I'll be forwarding my Booster Club bill to you 93'. Thanks , in advance!
2.gif

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores