Dre Dunbar and Caleb Harmon Named to All-State Team

bandkid

Staff member
pngfan93 said:
bandkid said:
pngfan93 said:
Don't forget, this is the Beaumont Surprise we're talking about here. You know our players that made it, more than deserved it or they would not have overcome the odds. If we were the Beaumont Indians, the whole team would have probably made it.

And we wouldn't be getting an education worth squat....

About 5 years ago, the state looked at imposing a 200 square mile minimum on school districts. You were almost part of Jefferson County Consolidated Independent School District. Of course, the whole Independent part would have been a total joke. The next move, after consolidating districts, would have been to integrate. Not that integration is a bad thing, but many of you who are currently at PN-G would have been shipped to Port Arthur and Beaumont schools. Let's face it, y'all are in a Mid-County school instead of one of those schools for a reason, and it has nothing to do with race. Integration would have been the excuse to clear you out and make room for the others. Ok, off my soap box now. :flaming:

Thank God they didn't impose that, then.

badndn

500+ Posts
pngfan93 said:
Don't forget, this is the Beaumont Surprise we're talking about here. You know our players that made it, more than deserved it or they would not have overcome the odds. If we were the Beaumont Indians, the whole team would have probably made it.
Actually it is the PA News that picked Craig Stump over Faircloth.
The Beaumont Surprise Super Gold team picked Faircloth!!!

sddmbr

badndn said:
pngfan93 said:
badndn said:
pngfan93 said:

Wow! :eek:

badndn

500+ Posts
sddmbr said:
badndn said:
pngfan93 said:
badndn said:
pngfan93 said:

Wow! :eek:
Not so wow when you consider where Craig Stump grew up!

OldEagle

500+ Posts
I don't know for sure but I bet the PANews now has more readers in Mid-County than in Port Arthur. Probably have more readers in Groves and PN than in PA.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores