Dre Dunbar and TOC All State First Team DB

Tigerryder

The TOC 4A-All State team has been release by "The Old Coach" web site which is part of Rivals.com. Dre Dunbar has been listed as first string DB on the defensive team. Another All State Honor for Dre. Great job Dre congratulations.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

sddmbr

badndn said:
Is he getting any D1 interest? FBC or FCS
Here's the thing...Dre has never registered with the NCAA until recently (the only thing missing now is the school transcript saying that he is in school). We have a lot of good players in this situation. Its very easy to do ($35)but we (mom & dad) did not know that it needed to be done 1st (should have been done in the 9Th grade as a freshman). Most athletes are encourage to do so at that time no matter your gonna play in college or not (because you never know). According to NCAA regulations a school is not allowed to make offers if the student is not deemed eligible by the NCAA. If caught the University will have to pay dearly and no respectable University wants to get shut down for that (usually the NCAA finds out when all of the sudden a good player shows up out of no where,other schools start asking how did they missed that...) Everything is done with a wink and a nod. We got a wink from a D1 FBS 200 miles east of us and a nod from a D2 on the other side of the state and a hell yeah from a J.R. college in the center of the state. This whole process will were you out! So please ....if you think that your child has an itsy bitsy piece of athletic ability it's better to start registering your child with the NCAA when he or she is a freshman.

I will write a detailed step by step How To within the next week or so, for every one to read and go by. God speed Dre Dunbar...

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
sddmbr said:
I will write a detailed step by step How To within the next week or so, for every one to read and go by.

Maybe we can sweet talk IndianFan into transcribing your list into a prominent place of the web site for all to see. That's a pretty important piece of information that has been lacking.

badndn

500+ Posts
pngfan93 said:
sddmbr said:
I will write a detailed step by step How To within the next week or so, for every one to read and go by.

Maybe we can sweet talk IndianFan into transcribing your list into a prominent place of the web site for all to see. That's a pretty important piece of information that has been lacking.
I agree.
I wonder what the new coaching staff's role in this will be? I hope they push the Freshman groups to take care of this early on so they can help in the reqruiting process.

sddmbr

badndn said:
pngfan93 said:
sddmbr said:

I agree.
I wonder what the new coaching staff's role in this will be? I hope they push the Freshman groups to take care of this early on so they can help in the recruiting process.

I noticed that in other districts around the state the Booster Club promotes the Team to University Scouts. If that's the case, that's one good reason to join the Booster Club...

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores