Easley--

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
His mom told me they think it's a fractured patella ( knee cap). I'll keep y'all posted if I hear anything else. He wasn't at church this morning so he must be hurting pretty bad cause he NEVER misses!

pngmom4

500+ Posts
I hope he gets better soon. I watched him limp on the field last night. It was obvious he was in pain, but did not want to come out of the game. My heart was breaking for him.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
I spoke with Aaron's mom at church yesterday (he wasn't with her...she said he'd probably stay at home and rest) and how proud my family is of his football career at PNG. She informed me that he will be X-rayed today to confirm the extent of his knee injury. A short time later >>> Even in his pain he made it to church services on his crutches...what a role model he is for the younger kids!!! More importantly than his athleticism, is his desire to be a good spiritual, God-serving young man. IMO he exemplifies what a true Christian is. We wish him the best for a full recovery and all the blessings for his future. I wouldn't be surprised to see him as a D-Line coach down the road. God Bless, Aaron.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Well said YD! We've known the family since Kari was 6 weeks old, and you just can't ask for better people than that! I've had the pleasure of watching Aaron grow up and he is a fine young man! My son let's everybody know that he knows #61! He's been such a great role model to our little ones. Sorry I missed you in church, we didn't make it Sunday but hopefully we'll be there Wed, but for sure next Sunday...hope to see you there!

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Shame on me but I haven't been attending regularly :-[ ...but I'll do my best to be there Sunday. My wife should be there for sure though.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
It's ok YD, I haven't been attending as regularly as I usually do either, but now that football season is over and my husband shot is big buck we should be back in the swing of things. Hopefully I'll get to meet you soon!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores