Enough about the playoff site....

Geronimo

We will win anywhere, any time, any place. It is a shame that we don't have room for all of the fans, but sometimes that is the way the cookie crumbles. Let's stop complaining and focus on the positive. Those who are there will have to be extra loud and those who can't will cheer on from home. Brenham's coach, made a smart decision eliminating a big segment of our fan base from the game. You would do the same thing. Let's take the high road and focus on our 11-0 season. We won in a small stadium in Livingston, we won in a big stadium at Stallworth, and we will win in middle of the road stadium in Aldene. Scalp 'Em.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
Geronimo said:
We will win anywhere, any time, any place. It is a shame that we don't have room for all of the fans, but sometimes that is the way the cookie crumbles. Let's stop complaining and focus on the positive. Those who are there will have to be extra loud and those who can't will cheer on from home. Brenham's coach, made a smart decision eliminating a big segment of our fan base from the game. You would do the same thing. Let's take the high road and focus on our 11-0 season. We won in a small stadium in Livingston, we won in a big stadium at Stallworth, and we will win in middle of the road stadium in Aldene. Scalp 'Em.

Yes we will!!!!!!!

N

NDNPARENT

i agree!!!! we would win if we played on I-10!!! GO INDIANS SCALP EM!!

BIG ATT

I understand the complaints of the fans because of the lack of seating, but how do you think I feel? I am a former player and now live in Virginia. I would love to be able to see all of these playoff games, but it is not possible living 900 miles away. You all have to think of what's best for the team. PNG will have the advantage playing on the artificial turf. Brenham is used to playing on grass. Be glad that you all would simply be able to drive to the stadium and sit outside in the parking lot and listen to the game. College fans do it all the time, either because they couldn't get tickets or simply couldn't afford them. I just look forward to listening to the game on the internet every week. You all stay positive and just think of the team and not yourselves. When the Indians win, I'm sure that this will be the last time that this seating issue will come up this season. Scalp Em'!!!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
BIG ATT said:
I understand the complaints of the fans because of the lack of seating, but how do you think I feel? I am a former player and now live in Virginia. I would love to be able to see all of these playoff games, but it is not possible living 900 miles away. You all have to think of what's best for the team. PNG will have the advantage playing on the artificial turf. Brenham is used to playing on grass. Be glad that you all would simply be able to drive to the stadium and sit outside in the parking lot and listen to the game. College fans do it all the time, either because they couldn't get tickets or simply couldn't afford them. I just look forward to listening to the game on the internet every week. You all stay positive and just think of the team and not yourselves. When the Indians win, I'm sure that this will be the last time that this seating issue will come up this season. Scalp Em'!!!

Excellent mindset and attitude!

NDN4Life

Scalp Em Indians
I guess I'm the only Indian on this board not complaining about the field we are playing on and not enough places to seat. I can't make it this week and I will be cheering loud and proud from my house in Groves. Go Indians!!!!

Lonestar JR

On Saturday I went to the Aldine website and was alarmed to find that Throne Stadium only seated 10,000 people. My first impulse was that Brenham must want to limit the PNG crowd. But, after reading this message board and the PA News article today, I understand that Thorne is the best of the limited choices. I called the Aldine athletic department on Monday to verify that the seating capacity has not been increased since the original web posting. But, they assured me that SRO tickets would be on sale. Therefore, I urge all the younger Indians who have the stamina to stand for the entire game to show up early and fill both end zones. This game will be the toughest challenge that the Indians have faced this season. They will need all fans on deck to make this their 12th win of the year.Go INDIANS. HARMONIZE the Cubs and may the ARROWFORCE be with you.[/color]

Lonestar JR

Watchful

OK...great job at getting past the site controversy....but then I read that Evadale and Mart (class 1A) are playing at 14,000 seat Bowers Stadium in Huntsville.

Would PNG have agreed to Huntsville? Would have been a huge advantage to Brenham in terms of distance - but otherwise would have given PNG the artificial turf and a better seating capacity.

I'm wondering why Evadale and Mart wound up there (good location but why so big a stadium??)

ndn78

100+ Posts
Faircloth did not want to play their because Brenham has played there several times and he felt it gave them and edge, just like Brenham coach did not want GC because we had just played there and won. Coaches superstitions!

shovelhead

100+ Posts
Lonestar JR said:
On Saturday I went to the Aldine website and was alarmed to find that Throne Stadium only seated 10,000 people. My first impulse was that Brenham must want to limit the PNG crowd. But, after reading this message board and the PA News article today, I understand that Thorne is the best of the limited choices. I called the Aldine athletic department on Monday to verify that the seating capacity has not been increased since the original web posting. But, they assured me that SRO tickets would be on sale. Therefore, I urge all the younger Indians who have the stamina to stand for the entire game to show up early and fill both end zones. This game will be the toughest challenge that the Indians have faced this season. They will need all fans on deck to make this their 12th win of the year.Go INDIANS. HARMONIZE the Cubs and may the ARROWFORCE be with you.[/color]

Lonestar JR

Yeah, I like that! Leave the 50 yard line seats for us "old" fans ;D

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores