Few tickets left behind PNG sidelines

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Looks like there's gonna be plenty of room for us on Brenham side ;D

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/local/few_tickets_behind_pn-g_sideline_left.html

NDN06

100+ Posts
You hear that guys... there are 3000 seats left!!! Now everyone can go!! Y'all make sure you all sit together so we can pick out the rest of the tribe from across the way! ;D

allstarmom

100+ Posts
Seems everyone I bought tickets for is skeert of a little rain! I have 5 adult tickets for sale at face value if anyone wants them.

ndn78

100+ Posts
With all the sickness going around lately plenty of people will not show nor should they. Please all you parents with young kids make sure you have the proper gear for them if you plan on bringing them, no need to chance them getting sick for this game. I guarantee we will be playing next week in better weather ;D!

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
I will have 3 tickets for face value. I will be getting there early so come to the gate and just ask if anyone has any tickets.

I am sure there will be others too.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
ndn78 said:
With all the sickness going around lately plenty of people will not show nor should they. Please all you parents with young kids make sure you have the proper gear for them if you plan on bringing them, no need to chance them getting sick for this game. I guarantee we will be playing next week in better weather ;D!

That is why my youngest one is not coming with us, she is staying with her cousins.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores