Final: PN-G 49, Montgomery 42

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Faircloths most epic win ever. What a game by the kids and Faircloth called an amazing game.

pngfanatic

100+ Posts
PNG
139 yds rushing
385 yds passing

Montgomery
388 yds rushing
140 yds passing

That's according to Rachel on the radio broadcast

prepballfan

Staff member
PNG has grown together over the last three weeks into what potential that was there all along. This team could be deadly next season.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I apologize to all for the defensive criticisms. It's just the one thing that is keeping this group from being great and it is fixable. It would be great if there could be some defensive shifts that shore up the middle with a good tackler.

But this was a very good Montgomery team with a great running back.

The Indians fought through it all and beat the #7 ranked team in the state. Great job.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Welp. First time my beloved Indians and my alma mater (third generation) Texas High have ever played and unless it’s Saturday at 2 pm I can’t make it. But so glad it’s happening.

prepballfan

Staff member
So statement time. To you whom ever you are that wants to run Faircloth out of town you are an idiot. Sorry to say it but its true. After tonight your cause is probably shot down and I an happy that you will not get your way. This man just coached us to his most fantastic win of his career to send us to the third round of the playoffs mush to the dismay of the morons who want him gone. He will return near his entire team next season to start of the year with a playoff ready team on offense for sure. I dont care about your opinions. YOU ARE WRONG. He has a great situation set up for us to finish this season strong and be very loaded next season. Please stop spreading the slander about him and let him do hid work. He is a good man, father, father to the kids on his team, coach leader, AD, and so many other things. Is he perfect? Nope. No one is. Please just stop.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
"Crippen completed 24 of 29 passes for 344 yards and three touchdowns. He also rushed for 39 yards on seven carries and another touchdown. Koby Trahan had 149 yards rushing on 24 carries. Chance Prosperie caught eight passes for 154 yards and Landon Guarnere had seven catches for 105 yards. The Indians rushed for 239 yards and amassed 583 yards of total offense."

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores