First Week

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Appropriate time to listen to 'Indian Nation'. Eternal kudos to Jason Touchette for single handedly writing, performing and mixing all instruments and vocals for that great song.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Appropriate time to listen to 'Indian Nation'. Eternal kudos to Jason Touchette for single handedly writing, performing and mixing all instruments and vocals for that great song.

With the PNG Press I wished they’d use it for create more video content and fire ‘‘em up videos before games.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Very well done, PN-G. Great to have the kids involved in a first class, top notch production.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
I sort of lump PNG Nederland into the same category with things like that
It’s basically the same town lol
Almost like one town with rival schools.
Similar fan participation etc similar tradition and priorities etc

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Why is that a strength?
At my HS a big majority of the coaches never played a down above Jr High
Yes One or two played in college but having a kid who was playing the position at a higher than average level 5-10 years ago for the amount of pay they get is pretty good IMO

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I sort of lump PNG Nederland into the same category with things like that
It’s basically the same town lol
Almost like one town with rival schools.
Similar fan participation etc similar tradition and priorities etc
Except the fan support is not similar. Deep playoff runs for Nederland might draw 6k. I attended their deepest run a few years ago and maybe 5-6K fans were in attendance. PNG sets records.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Except the fan support is not similar. Deep playoff runs for Nederland might draw 6k. I attended their deepest run a few years ago and maybe 5-6K fans were in attendance. PNG sets records.
Similar compared to most towns of equal size
When I go and ask the ticket takers and concession stand workers lol
At Nederland games they say “I’ve never seen anything like this” I say “have you worked a PNG game “no” lol. In my experience the GT supports teams like other towns don’t. WOS etc
Carthage thinks they travel (they do ok) but nothing like the GT

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores