Flu

Geronimo

I heard the flu is getting pretty bad on the team. One person I spoke with who is related to a coach said that they are down to the 4th string running backs as of today. Hope they are well by game time. I would hate to have anything than our best talent on the field.

Might just be a rumor. Who knows.

akifan94

500+ Posts
Geronimo said:
I heard the flu is getting pretty bad on the team. One person I spoke with who is related to a coach said that they are down to the 4th string running backs as of today. Hope they are well by game time. I would hate to have anything than our best talent on the field.

Might just be a rumor. Who knows.

Go 5-wide and sling it around. ;D

On a serious note hopefully this is not true. I have a feeling the flu is going to affect the outcome of some games on every level (HS thru NFL). We have not made it to the true "flu season" right?

bandkid

Staff member
The team isn't the only thing being affected by the flu. Rumor around the school is that anywhere from 150-200 students are absent daily. I know that the band will probably have a number of "holes" in the formations Friday due in part to the flu.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
That stuff is weird,as it does seem to be affecting younger people more. A coworker of mine had a daughter with it, and he was diagnosed with as well, but his daughter had terrible symptoms while he basically had none.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Oh man I tell you !!! I had the flu, swine, and it kicked the crap out of me. I got it from one of my employees. My wife then got it from me and then it trickled down to the kids. 6 kids in our home had it. I was laid out for a week. My whole body hurt. The swine flu will lay you out big time. It has been almost 2 weeks for me and I am still not altogether physically. Still have a cough. So if you can get the vaccination do it. My son will miss his freshman game tomorrow because of the flu. He has missed everyday so far this week and his symptoms started Saturday.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
Sorry to hear that pngfan66, I hope everyone gets better soon.

I think the younger kids get it more because they still go to school sick and drink and eat after each other more. That is what I have heard from my kids.

PNGmonster

A sophomore from jv did get moved up to varsity for this week. His name is Kyler Nicotre.

The offencive line are mainly the only poeple who got sick, hopefully they will be ready for tomorow. However, if they are not well by game time everyone else will just step their game up. We are Indians, we will find a way to win

akifan94

500+ Posts
I talked to a co-worker and he verified Harmon was at the gym last night and doing fine. He mentioned he might have been under the weather earlier this week.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
PNGmonster said:
A sophomore from jv did get moved up to varsity for this week. His name is Kyler Nicotre.

The offencive line are mainly the only poeple who got sick, hopefully they will be ready for tomorow. However, if they are not well by game time everyone else will just step their game up. We are Indians, we will find a way to win

Good luck Kyler! I wish I could be there for your first varsity game. Good thing there will be many more to come.

tylerndn82

Yeah for Kyler....he is my nephew and we are really proud of him. He has worked really hard all year. We are really excited to watch him play varsity. Go Kyler! :woohoo:

geronimoboy66

Carpe Diem Quam Minimum Credula Postero... GO NDNS
Cheermom4 said:
He plays on the Offensive Line and he is a big kid. He is also one of the nicest kids you will ever meet.
Big is good ...we don't want nice......

NDN4Life

Scalp Em Indians
tylerndn82 said:
Yeah for Kyler....he is my nephew and we are really proud of him. He has worked really hard all year. We are really excited to watch him play varsity. Go Kyler! :woohoo:

TylerNDN....send you a PM

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
As the offensive line goes, so goes the team. You can't run or pass effectively without the hosses up front having a good game.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores