Football Fundraiser

Indian03

100+ Posts
The PN-G Football Teams (7th Grade through Varsity) will be selling a commemorative cup as a fundraiser this year. The PNG Indians' cup commemorates the 2009 season, featuring the game results of the undefeated varsity team as well as the roster. As an added bonus, anyone who purchases a cup will receive $.50 fountain drinks at the Gator Stop (the gas station next to Jack-in-the-box on Pure Atlantic Hwy/Magnolia.)

You can also order a cup with your favorite team, such as the Dallas Cowboys, Houston Texans, New Orleans Saints, University of Texas, Texas A&M and many others. If you are interested in purchasing a cup, contact ANY MIDDLE SCHOOL OR HIGH SCHOOL football player. The cost is $10.00.

Orders are being taken now through February 3.

Indian03

100+ Posts
Call the field house 729-7644 ext. 1123 or email the athletic secretary for shipping information. The cups will take 3 weeks to get to the school after they are ordered. After they get it they can mail it to you.

allstarmom

100+ Posts
These cups are microwave safe and dishwasher safe. They are really classy looking and, supposedly, virtually indestructable. Although, some 7th grader threw his sample cup against the wall and it cracked.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores