Fox News: Update on PNG Spring Football

PNG321

http://setxhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=93835&watch=1

Link above - James Ware updates on Spring Football and Faircloth talking about new runningback.

PNG321

badndn said:
He is much shiftier than Harmon, but not as powerful. He is working on the power though.

Not as powerful? I don't know when the last time you have seen this kid but he is extremely powerful I have talked with the coaches and that cannot get over how much power this kid has. Definitely - as powerful as Harmon. His legs are huge.

badndn

500+ Posts
PNG321 said:
badndn said:
He is much shiftier than Harmon, but not as powerful. He is working on the power though.
Not as powerful? I don't know when the last time you have seen this kid but he is extremely powerful I have talked with the coaches and that cannot get over how much power this kid has. Definitely - as powerful as Harmon. His legs are huge.
RELAX
Chase will tell you himself he is still working on his game between the tackles. He is only a Sophomore. Remember how much stronger Harmon got over the last two years of his career here. People forget quickly how strong Harmon was. Chase just started working out seriously. He is working with Chip (same as Harmon). Chip is great with RB's.
Chase has more potential because he is very quick. He can also catch the ball out of the backfield and can be lined up in the slot from time to time, something we saw very little of last year with Caleb.
Chase (if healthy) may set some PNG records before his career is over.

NDN79

500+ Posts
James Ware does a great job as a sports anchor. Good job by Coach Faircloth in the interview. Excitement is building-----before you know it Aug. will be here!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores