Freshman and JV to play at the Reservation Thursday!!

NDNMom83

PNG Freshman B will host Ozen at 4 P.M.

PNG Freshman A will play following B at 5:30 P.M.

JV will follow Freshman A at 7:00 P.M.

Both PNG and Ozen fans will have to sit on the visitors side, but at least our sub varsity boys will get a chance to play one game on the Reservation this season!! :woohoo: :woot: :woot: :rocks: :party:

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Word has been going around that the PNMS vs GMS game will be at The Reservation also. I had my doubts about it, but this gives me hope.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
Yeah the kids are so excited that they get to have a home game finally. The Cheerleaders are excited too about being able to cheer in the new stadium.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
3.gif

NDN X

100+ Posts
I don't know all the scores, but JV won 22-6!! I know someone with details will be on soon! :woohoo: :woohoo:

warpaint101

NDN X said:
I don't know all the scores, but JV won 22-6!! I know someone with details will be on soon! :woohoo: :woohoo:
Both freshman Teams won .......not sure of scores
:punchingbag: :punchingbag:

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
They were ALL good games even without an announcer. Way to go INDIANS. :woohoo: I am so glad that the under classmen got to play on the new field. :rocks:

PNG Alumni

the freshman and jv teams did an awesome job at the reservation on thursday against ozen. they really have alot of talent this year. i really liked the heart and character that i saw on that field. looks like we got some good talent coming up in the ranks. did anybody see either game thursday night.

good luck varsity - i hope you win tonight!

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
PNG Alumni said:
the freshman and jv teams did an awesome job at the reservation on thursday against ozen. they really have alot of talent this year. i really liked the heart and character that i saw on that field. looks like we got some good talent coming up in the ranks. did anybody see either game thursday night.

good luck varsity - i hope you win tonight!

I was there for the Freshman A game and the Jv game. I missed the Freshman B team. They played very good and yes we do have some talented kids coming up in the ranks.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
TheBoysMom said:
Freshman B won 14-7.

Since not every school has a B team, they have played Nederland 3 times and won every game!

I'm glad that they take the time to secure an opponent. I've seen B teams sit idle because the other school doesn't have one.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Cheermom4 said:
Those are great Yankee, thanks.

I wish there were some better smilies, like a clapping smiley.

::puts on glasses to read that tiny print::

here ya go...

2.gif

and it's even in purple and white!!! ;D

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
yankeedawg said:
Cheermom4 said:
Those are great Yankee, thanks.

I wish there were some better smilies, like a clapping smiley.

::puts on glasses to read that tiny print::

here ya go...

2.gif

and it's even in purple and white!!! ;D

Thank you Thank you :woot: :woohoo: :rocks: :thumbsup: now that is what I'm talking about

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores