Freshman and JV to play at the Reservation Thursday!!

PNG Alumni

:huh: Does anybody know who the runningbacks/quarterbacks are that will be coming up in the ranks (freshman and jv) for the varsity team in the future? do we have speed and/or strength coming up next year? :helmet:

NDNMom83

JV has a couple of good running backs...one with size and the other with speed. They also have two excellent qb's. This group of young men work well together. There are many reasons on both offense and defense to get excited about. They have talent and heart and have set high goals for themselves.

MightyNDNS

100+ Posts
NDN X said:
modmouse78 said:
if cane benoit plays football next year, he will be starting qb and he is really good

why do you say "if"? Is he thinking of not playing?

Not sure - but Kane is as good a baseball player as he is a football player - if not better.

modmouse78

100+ Posts
yeah, he is a great baseball player, and with the way the offense is being called, he might just decide to stay with baseball

PNG Alumni

i have asked around and the names coming up that is going to most likely turn the pn-g team around - i have asked several pppl who state that they are strong qb's and runningbacks with good running patterns--they are benoit and jalali, (jv)--and bertrand, louviere and lacour - tough freshman combination. jv and freshman are literally undefeated. i think freshman lost one game and jv is undefeated. i cant wait to see these guys on the field. we have good days ahead of us from what i have heard. lets look forward to something. :thumbsup:

badndn

500+ Posts
JV lost to Lumberton 29-28 a couple weeks back.

I saw the freshman practicing last week and they had a kid that must have been 6'9" 320lbs (Bill Braske). OK so he wasn't that big, but he was big. Looked to be 6'4"+ and ran a stout 240-250 pounds. Who is this kid? Anyone?

turn2

THERE ARE 2 BIG BOYS OUT THERE.NICK STASINOS AND COLBY (I THINK ) NOT SURE OF THE LAST NAME.BIG BOYS THAT CAN REALLY MOVE WELL.BOTH FRESHMAN A AND B TEAMS HAD GREAT SEASONS.FUTURE LOOKING BRIGHT.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
turn2 said:
THERE ARE 2 BIG BOYS OUT THERE.NICK STASINOS AND COLBY (I THINK ) NOT SURE OF THE LAST NAME.BIG BOYS THAT CAN REALLY MOVE WELL.BOTH FRESHMAN A AND B TEAMS HAD GREAT SEASONS.FUTURE LOOKING BRIGHT.

The other big boy would be Coty Goodwin.

badndn

500+ Posts
Yep, that's them. Asked my Freshman duaghter. With that kind of size and the right conditioning and practice those two could be big DI prospects! Add sophomores, Thompson, Lunceford, Shetley and Schexnieder to the list and we got some big (mean) kids coming up in a couple of years. The 2010 crew could look like a college line on both sides of the ball.

I am sure with the kind of season the JV had and the fact that those sophs I mentioned were on Varsity most of the year that the JV has some pretty big kids as well.

Anyone???

Also where do the Freshman and JV play tonight? The Babe?

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
Where ever Central plays that is where they play.

Yes the boys comming up the ranks are big and tough and play hard.

NDN X

100+ Posts
badndn said:
Yep, that's them. Asked my Freshman duaghter. With that kind of size and the right conditioning and practice those two could be big DI prospects! Add sophomores, Thompson, Lunceford, Shetley and Schexnieder to the list and we got some big (mean) kids coming up in a couple of years. The 2010 crew could look like a college line on both sides of the ball.

I am sure with the kind of season the JV had and the fact that those sophs I mentioned were on Varsity most of the year that the JV has some pretty big kids as well.

Anyone???

Also where do the Freshman and JV play tonight? The Babe?

thats where I heard they were playing-Babe Z.-trying to make it to the JV game!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores