Friday Night's Games...

carzan

500+ Posts
Friday night looks to be rather uneventful for our district. there is really only two games that mean much and those are the LCM/Ozen game and our game against central.

The LCM Ozen Game will move Ozen to 6-1 but it will move LCM to 4-3. This is almost a lock to happen unless Ozen shows up without thier starting five and LCM somehow manages to transfer in Lebron James. This holds an importance to us because that helps to place our destiny in our own hands. We must then win against central to end the first half with the same record as LCM. We would then have the edge over them because we have already beaten them at their home court.

The rest of our season could be determined Friday night when we face off against Central. If we win, we will have positioned ourselves to be in a three way tie for 3rd place at the halfway point in district play!! That's assuming that Ozen takes care of business and Livingston handles Vidor. (I see no reason they shouldn't) If we lose we then become the 5th place team in the district just one notch out of a playoff spot. That would make the 2nd half games a lot tougher in some ways. The race for the playoffs could come down to the last game we play and that would be really tough!

The Livingston Vidor game should really be one sided from the start. Livingston is WAY TOO athletic for the Pirates.

Nederland will not have a problem with lumberton and the outcome of this one really has no effect on us anyway. Nederland is tied for 1st with only one loss and Lumberton hasn't managed to get by anybody yet with a winless season through the first six games.

Carzan you are really waaaay to into this stuff! ;D
LeBron James huh? Well I gotta give an opposing viewpoint here. LCM is an athletic team and has been playing very good ball lately!!! I think LCM may just pull this off. And if they do then our game tonight is really a must win!

carzan

500+ Posts
Big Chief,

I haven't read about any transfers in the paper and the truth is LCM has NO CHANCE against Ozen! (with out LeBron) ;D ;D ;D

LCM plays a physical inside game, that's it. they do not have guards that are capable of keeping the ball away from those VERY QUICK and athletic guards on the Panther starting five. I just can't see LCM getting the ball up the court on Ozen. O0 O0 O0 O0

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores