Friday's Pickem jan 7th games

Status
Not open for further replies.

carzan

500+ Posts
I didn't do the pickem for Tuesday Night's games because by the time I remembered to do it there really wouldn't have been enough time for folks to get their picks in. I'll do a better job the rest of the season!

Here are friday night's District games

Central @ LCM
Ozen @ Vidor
Lumberton @ PNG
Nederland @ Livingston

Make your picks guys!

carzan

500+ Posts
BTW
This will get more difficult next Friday when I add the three A schools to the list. :popcorn:

Baller

100+ Posts
Central @ LCM
Ozen @ Vidor
Lumberton @ PNG
Nederland @ Livingston

Gotta go with the underdog on Vidor!!!!!

Central
Vidor
PN-G
Nederland

Central has a very good team,Vidor has a tall team that can shoot the lights out of the ball,PN-G should have no trouble with Lumberton,and Nederland,they just know how to win!!!!

carzan

500+ Posts
Central
Ozen
PN-G
Nederland

I'm just not buying into the Vidor hype yet. They have only played one decent team and that is their ONLY loss this season. C'mon man!!! Other than Ned they have played really bad teams in the 1a 2a 3a category and some guys that couldn't even say the word basketball from a catholic school or two. I have to go with Ozen in that one. If Vidor wins, I'll gladly eat my crow and admit I was wrong about them.

I do agree Central has potential to blast past a few opponents but Im not sure they will show that quality on a consistent basis. But I will still take them over LCM. This is an iffy pick in my mind simply because of... COACHING. LCM coach is shrewd and will likely have a pretty solid game plan to slow down the Jags.

As long as it remains 5 on 5 and doesn't turn into a 5 on 8 fiasco, the Dogs will not be bothered by the Lions.

Our home court will help us to control the Raiders, especially in the second half. Near the end of the third to the beginning of the fourth quarter we should be able to pull away for a comfortable win.

Central
Vidor
PNG
Nederland

At 19-1, I think you have to give Vidor some props no matter who the opponents were. They still had to play the games. It will be close but the Pirates will learn to finish tonight against a tough opponent on their home court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores