Future of PN-G Football

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
It takes all kinds. And the fact that there are differing opinions and points of view on a subject we find worth getting worked up about shows how important the topic is.
Tons of smart people here who communicate in differing ways
“Football” isn’t just football -it goes so deep.
many levels to it. And I find it important. It’s men practicing flexing their “killer” muscles which the organism has needed for (debated) hundreds of thousands of years if not more (I say more). The F-I-G-H-T gets misplaced at times and that’s normal. (Common) like when you’re playing church basketball and you practically want to dismember your pastor playing defense lol. Usually men get over it quickly. Interesting side observations - ive never seen worse sportsmanship than girls playing roller derby - they’re much less practiced at deescalation that we in the sports world had to practice daily.
Just like a house cat getting fed like a king (fancy feast out of a can) still has to pretend to chase mice
We are each attempting to achieve V-I-C-T-O-R-Y on each other in the forum — It’s just guys doing what guys do.
CLARIFICATION I’m not afraid of some disagreement or one-upsmanship (sp?) that’s what my best friends and I call hanging out lol.

Last edited:

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Has the new coach started? Implemented a new off-season program? Spring football? Any other news of the new program getting off the ground and getting ramped up? Any news on the potential new hires for OC, DC, or other position coaches? Bark, you usually know the pulse of what's happening. Let's hear it. Thanks.

Go Indians.

IndianTaxPayer

100+ Posts
Has the new coach started? Implemented a new off-season program? Spring football? Any other news of the new program getting off the ground and getting ramped up? Any news on the potential new hires for OC, DC, or other position coaches? Bark, you usually know the pulse of what's happening. Let's hear it. Thanks.

Go Indians.

The only coaches not listed anymore are Newton and Medlock. However, does not mean changes will not be made around spring break. When does the soccer season end?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores