Game Thread PNG vs Livingston Friday 12-17-10 (1st District Game)

carzan

500+ Posts
This Friday the Indians will Host the Lions at the Reservation. This will be the first District contest of the season. I don't have much info on the Lions this year. Anybody have any stats or info on Livingston?

Re: vs Livingston Friday 12-17-10 (1st District Game)

No information on the lions here but I think we will be coming together enough by then to pull out the win in this one.

carzan

500+ Posts

If we play Livingston like we played Brewer, we will start district at 0-1. I don't need any info on them to know that much!

Don't know much about the lions,but if their basketball team is like the football team,they should be fast and athletic!

carzan

500+ Posts

They will be playing those same kids from the skill positions that ate our lunch on the grid-iron! Young, athletic and I believe will want to run run run. AGAIN!

carzan

500+ Posts

End of first quarter of freshman game

PNG 22
Liv 17

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores