Glory Trails Video

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
When I purchased my copy of Glory Trails years ago I watched it over and over again...then put it away...seeing it online stirred memories...we tend to forget how good Richy Ethridge was at QB in 1975-1976...not only could he run the ball, but he could throw darts, too...and he was one of the best leaders to ever wear purple and white...he was fearless when it came crunch time and the Indians needed to score TDs...and he collected championship hardware along the way...PN-G should have won it all 1975, 1976, and 1977...the Indians were that good. Here's to the 2012 Indians making some history.

And, it sure is nice to hear Mr. Durham's voice on the video...those teams in the 1940s and 1950s steamrolled their way to championships...the run by Lincoln's Little Joe Washington was awesome and PN-G's Jeff Bergeron running him down was something to see.

Go Indians. Peace.

cwarlick

Thanks for posting this Bamakid. My son who plays football (senior this year) thoroughly enjoyed watching it! :clap:

bandkid

Staff member
NDN33 said:
Thanks for posting this Bamakid. My son who plays football (senior this year) thoroughly enjoyed watching it! :clap:

Don't thank me, thank the guy who took the time to upload it. I just posted a link.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Instead of congratulating a guy who captured the original and uploaded a file, thank PN-G grad Beau Freyou for the effort and creativity, and the time out of his life to finance, research and make the film. :thumbsup:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores