GO INDIANS !

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
Time to lay the wood Indians! Remember after all the hoopla this week. always 4 quarters of football to play! This is one fan that will be yelling all night.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
The WOOOO WHOOOO ladies will be standing long, loud and proud Friday night. Good luck to all the participants in MCM. Hopefully the players will be free from any injuries. Just remember, HONOR, PRIDE AND TRADITION.

SCALP'EM INDIANS !!! :woohoo:

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
I am row 45-50 yard line ! Ladies keep up the good work ! Chase told me he can hear you down on the field! AWESOME ! ;D

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
pngdad8420 said:
I am row 45-50 yard line ! Ladies keep up the good work ! Chase told me he can hear you down on the field! AWESOME ! ;D

:rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :clap: :clap: :clap:

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Take no prisoners !!! Don't stop till the final horn blows in the 4th quarter. Prove to the District we are not going to lay down ! Show em what it means to wear the Purple and White !

bandkid

Staff member
pngdad8420 said:

It's true. I could hear them behind Vidor's home stands last year.

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
I agree with you pngfan66 ! Cannot wait till Friday ! People know what a PNG Indian can do when there back is against the wall! I would not want to be a Lumberton player or fan :whiteflag: this Friday ! PNG IS BRING-N THE PAIN !

P.S. Will your son be back this Friday?

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
pngfan93 said:
pngdad8420 said:

I'm right behind you.

I am on row 44 my seat is on the 50 but we let my daughter and her BF sit in those seats. Those seats have the best view in the house.

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
? Muhammad Ali

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores