Golf Tryouts

carzan

500+ Posts
I heard they kept five of those that tried out. I don't know all of them but I do know who was the qualifier with the lowest score! After two days of play, 9 holes per day, I finally get to congratulate Tyler Rawson!!!! Tyler will be a freshman this fall and I have no doubt that he will hit the ground running for the golf team! This kid is good! I've watched him since he was two feet tall and now that he is almost five feet tall ;D ;D ;D he can really play the game!,!! Also Tyler shot a 74 at Brentwood to lead the pack and gain his spot on the team! A freaking 74!!!! by an 8 th grader!!!!! at Brentwood!!!! I'll never play a money game with him! Unless he's on my team of course, ;)

Congratulations Tyler!!!!

You Earned It!!!!!

I just received word on the names who will be on the golf team for 2010-2011,they are
Alexander Hanks
Cody Feemster
Drake Hernandes
Jarrod Brown
Lonnie Labove
Jordan Corcoran
Seve Long
Brandon Provost
Tyler Rawson
Alex F-Theis
Taylor Hanley
Chance Davis
Bradley Stone
Tyler Sumerall

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores